Chainsaw Raffle

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
not exactly, but getting warmer
maybe your the only one that likes guessing games and free vintage saws:rock:

kev1n said:
2. first person to guess will be entered, anybody else that wants it within 24 hours of the correct guess will be entered in the drawing.

The way you've set it up, most people can lay back in the weeds and not guess, and as long as they put their name in within 24 hours of the saw being guessed, they're in the raffle.

I don't know enough about 60s saws to make an intelligent guess, but I know enough to know I'll want it, whatever it is. :D :D

The way you've set it up, most people can lay back in the weeds and not guess, and as long as they put their name in within 24 hours of the saw being guessed, they're in the raffle.

I don't know enough about 60s saws to make an intelligent guess, but I know enough to know I'll want it, whatever it is. :D :D

one could lay in the weeds, this is just for fun. i hope it goes to a good home and not on ebay unless you really need the money. my thanks to all regular members.

homelite? Maybe at least narrow down the brand? I hope I get a point or two for playing :)

XL-12???????????????????

Did I win????

Last edited:
homelite? Maybe at least narrow down the brand? I hope I get a point or two for playing :)
you are a trooper, and thanks for playing. like stihlyinely said, if your paying attention you'll be in if you want it.

i thought the wood recoil handle was a good clue. how many saws came from the factory with one of those. this saw engine was rebadged at least 5x

I would have to say some sort of Poulan only one I can think of that was re badged that often...but I am new so I will have to search some more.

Even though i dont have the 50 posts...

I was going to say Orline type saw as well. Sometimes they came with like a ball type handle..

I would have to say some sort of Poulan only one I can think of that was re badged that often...but I am new so I will have to search some more.

as far as i know it was never a poulan, i believe a case option was a wooden box

Orline or a Cox?

winner winner chicken dinner. here it is. very light use and complete.
i have only tried to peek at the piston through the small muffler and what i saw looked good.
or001.jpg

or002.jpg

Back