Chainsaw Raffle

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
OOO!! may i please enter as well please!?

hope i aint to late?!?! lol.. (think i might be..)

It'd look good beside my other old sears "Power Sharp" Roll-o-matic (looks like the old homelite model 12 someone said?) Tank of a saw really, i like old stuff, and that'd be like the only gear driven saw i'd own.. i cant seem to find any OLD ones anywhere local.
your not to late, i've never seen a homelite model 12 before. this saw is preety cool looking. it could hold a shelf on it's own. the wife might even let you put this one over the fireplace.

Thanks for the Entry Kevin!

Here's a pic of the one i have. sears brand. made by Roper or David Bradley i guess? i gotta post on here somewhere askin about it..ill have to dig it up. It has a 17" bar and chain.. Only one i've EVER seen with a 17" chain and bar..Even the amish man i get stuff from said the same.. and he's got some years under his belt.

3n23o23l55Y65U65X1a8j373e4b70c78f1e82.jpg

that is a very nice looking sears roper i think. alot of the orline's i have seen came in a box like the one underneath your saw. or alot of old timers made the same looking box.
gl kevin

or1002.jpg

congrats wiggs, your 10% plus stake paid off. you had 4 entries. p.m. me with your addy and i'll get this on it's merry way. i'll get it there quicker if you don't want the box.

thanks all for playing
kev1n

this was a good way to meet a bunch of good folks.

I knew I should have had a longer username...

Congrats Wiggs, and thanks a bunch Kevin.

Latest posts

Back