Chainsaw Raffle

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, take my name out. Seriously.

Jeremy deserves it for guessing right, and even though you posted the rules of the raffle, I'd feel guilty (old Catholic boy here) if I won for doing nothing but paying attention to this thread, which requires about as much knowledge of vintage chainsaws as tipping back a cheap can of neighbor beer.

around here your talking about Milwaukee's best special reserve and a few other low end unmentionables and yep for them.. if they can find anything bigger than a 24 pack for under $10 they usually have it.... thats just plain out WRONG!!!!( Then they come ask for my "good"beer).

In

Kevin, Very Nice of you to have this Contest...:cheers:

I hope if whoever gets the saw, and runs it will post a video of it...

around here your talking about Milwaukee's best special reserve and a few other low end unmentionables and yep for them.. if they can find anything bigger than a 24 pack for under $10 they usually have it.... thats just plain out WRONG!!!!( Then they come ask for my "good"beer).
i always keep a 30 pack of the beast(milwaukee's best) for my kind neighbors on hand. they drink for quantity not quality. the good stuff is hidden out of sight. it took about a year. i couldn't watch them drink 8 dollar 6 packs in 30 minutes anymore.they drink 12-18 hours straight around here.

Kevin, Very Nice of you to have this Contest...:cheers:

I hope if whoever gets the saw, and runs it will post a video of it...

that would be cool. this thing might just fire up with no tinkering.

I'm glad this didn't get out of hand yet. here a list of everybody so far. repost if i missed your name.

wigglesworth x 10%
Pioneer42
caleath
stephie doll
chopperfreak
atvguns
mnsam
stihlyinely(a vote for wiggs):cheers:
saw dr.
mad max5578
twiztedsix
sly13
edisto
free hand slabber
arrowhead
jeepy fz450
grandpatractor
REJ2
manyhobbies
trill phil
scooterbum
igpoe
walt41

Last edited:
I'd like to be in, I have a great permanent home for that next to it's big brother I already own.

the drawing will be at 10:15 p.m. central. gl to all who have entered so far.

I'm glad this didn't get out of hand yet. here a list of everybody so far. repost if i missed your name.

wigglesworth x 10%
Pioneer42
caleath
stephie doll
chopperfreak
atvguns
mnsam
stihlyinely(a vote for wiggs):cheers:
saw dr.
mad max5578
twiztedsix
sly13
edisto
free hand slabber
arrowhead
jeepy fz450
grandpatractor
REJ2
manyhobbies
trill phil
scooterbum
igpoe
walt41

Would you add me as a vote for wiggs.

everyone above this post is on the list. there are 30 people so far. i'm sure this will find a good home. it's good to see some wisconsin folks. i hope that badger win can ride me through this packer loss depression.

#### your math, #####. Yeah, I know your law of probability is right, but now Wiggs has a 1 in 10 chance, plus one (mine). When was the last time you did anything but pick your ass online? :monkey:

hmmmmmmmmmmmmm.....

I'm in.

oops,too slow. oh well.

Latest posts

Back