Chainsaw Raffle

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
kev if you want to take exception to my too low post number i would LOVE to be in on this raffle. If no good luck to you all Matt

kev if you want to take exception to my too low post number i would LOVE to be in on this raffle. If no good luck to you all Matt

exception accepted, try saying that ten times or spelling it. gl

I like free?...I would even be willing to raffle it again...Thinking GTG prize...

that sounds like a great idea, i really have to make the next local gtg.

everyone above this post is on the list. there are 30 people so far. i'm sure this will find a good home. it's good to see some wisconsin folks. i hope that badger win can ride me through this packer loss depression.

Yes, I think someone from Wisconsin winning it would be really nice! :rock::laugh:

everyone above this post is on the list. there are 30 people so far. i'm sure this will find a good home. it's good to see some wisconsin folks. i hope that badger win can ride me through this packer loss depression.

As a packer fan you should be on meds for the constant depression ! :)

thanks kev, Im a jets fan, as far as your packers go, at least you guys dumped Brett instead of keeping him to long like the vikings did. when he played for us that one year, it was like yeah we got a super bowl mvp but where is the future. aron rodgers will give you guys a lot of good years, what do you think the vikings are thinking stuck with a old guy whos best years are long gone.

Thanks Kevin for thinking of this.
I think the saw should come to Nebraska, I tried very hard and, well, I'm stuck in Nebraska :( I'm sure I'll have to pay some kind of taxes on it if I win.

Really, thanks again for the good time. and GL to everyone.

As a packer fan you should be on meds for the constant depression ! :)
i'm not there yet, but we don't call them the heart-attack pack for nuthing. it seems like they always play to the level of the opponent.
thanks kev, Im a jets fan, as far as your packers go, at least you guys dumped Brett instead of keeping him to long like the vikings did. when he played for us that one year, it was like yeah we got a super bowl mvp but where is the future. aron rodgers will give you guys a lot of good years, what do you think the vikings are thinking stuck with a old guy whos best years are long gone.

i still was a favre fan until mr. winky came out to play. come on now. the viking's are now the laughing stock of the nfl as far as i'm concerned.

Thanks Kevin for thinking of this.
I think the saw should come to Nebraska, I tried very hard and, well, I'm stuck in Nebraska :( I'm sure I'll have to pay some kind of taxes on it if I win.

Really, thanks again for the good time. and GL to everyone.

you probably did work the hardest, and probably deserve it the most. then there's that nebraska thing.:hmm3grin2orange: gl stephie

my three year old just had a cupcake and said he will be available for the pick. :biggrinbounce2:

Last edited:
Been away from the computer for 3 days, but back within the 24 hour time limit. I would like a ticket please! ;)

just in time, must have been something serious. 3 days with no computer. i hope everythings ok.
gl kevin

well, if its free.......... i want in! as I have been watching the thread for about 4 hours

ok, just don't try to bust me for giving something away again please.:jester:
gl kevin

OOO!! may i please enter as well please!?

hope i aint to late?!?! lol.. (think i might be..)

It'd look good beside my other old sears "Power Sharp" Roll-o-matic (looks like the old homelite model 12 someone said?) Tank of a saw really, i like old stuff, and that'd be like the only gear driven saw i'd own.. i cant seem to find any OLD ones anywhere local.

Back