Chainsaw related practical jokes

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rockjock

Addicted to ArboristSite
Reaction score
What are some of your best reactions from chainsaw related practical jokes? My best one was Monday I think. A good friend of mine cleans his saw after every single use, touches up the scratched paint on his bar and always makes it look brand new . WELL he was cutting some wood and said did I have any chainsaw safe cleaner for his bar? Well the wheels started to turn and I said sure I have some simple green. Perfect he says and then takes the saw apart and begins to clean it.. hangs the bar and sprays it down good and hangs it to dry.. well I took a spare bar I have that has no paint on it at all, buffed to a nice shine and hung it in his bars place while we had lunch.. he comes back and just loses it! WTF was that in the bottle he says.. simple green I say.. he is just staring at the bar.. looking at it, truing it over and over and over again!!!!

Needless to say he will no longer leave the saws out of his sight.

I have a friend that takes the chain off the bar and the first on the go to sleep at night gets one hell of a scare.
Usually some one passed out in a chair at hunting camp.
fire that sucker up and poke them with the empty bar

I have a friend that takes the chain off the bar and the first on the go to sleep at night gets one hell of a scare.
Usually some one passed out in a chair at hunting camp.
fire that sucker up and poke them with the empty bar

I'm not sure that would be a good idea. One mistake and you gut your buddy. Sorta like pointing an "unloaded" gun at someone.

the heat keeps playing this joke on me, where it steals the gas out if my old saws

Latest posts

Back