Chainsaw Trouble - Need help.

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

oneoldbanjo

Addicted to ArboristSite
Reaction score
I suppose this should really be in a different section - but I was afraid that you would miss it if posted elsewhere.

Maybe the Adminisrators will be kind and not move this too quickly. It does involve a chainsaw and a needed repair.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C6W0YITYP0g

The only bad thing is that we can't post any comments.

Maybe USFS or NWCG can use this most excellent video in their traning program. Or maybe GOL. It reminds me of the Stihl advertiseing video where the guy is chasing a screaming woman through a house and when he traps her the saw won't start.

Good Find.

And you all call me bad!!! Jeez.... At least I warm the saws up before I try and tape them!!!

This brings a whole new meaning to redneck!!! Now it's "Hey ya'll, hold my beer and watch this...................... brrrrrrr.................. brrrrrrrrrr................ brrrrrrrrrr..............brrrrrrrrrrrrrr...................... brrrrrrrrr.......... HMMMMMMM................... brrrrrrrrrrr. brrrrrrrrrrrrrr... brrrrrrr brrrrrrrrr brrrrrrr brrrrrrr brrr brrrr brrrr brrrrr. Well, that sucked, give me back mydang beer!!"

Back