Chainsaw-Wielding Drunk Attacks Pub Patrons

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
She's purdy, Someone, get the man some wood!!!!!
CAD at its worst!!!!!:hmm3grin2orange:

"the sound of one of these machines would be terrifing"

Uh well that depends. I kind of get all excitied when I here a chainsaw runnning and actaully try to chase it down to see what's going on, not run from it:msp_sneaky:

"the sound of one of these machines would be terrifing"

Uh well that depends. I kind of get all excitied when I here a chainsaw runnning and actaully try to chase it down to see what's going on, not run from it:msp_sneaky:

The guy must've had a bad muffler mod :chainsawguy:

Maybe there was was aggravating cercumstance about the guy putting out his cigarette. Maybe the dude asking him to put his cigarette pulled a weapon on him. I been there and done it. Drunks arent often very friendly sometimes. I been threatened very seriously by people drinking. I had alredy left places ,to go go back to get even. I had been pushed over the edge before. I had guns pulled on me before and I went back with mine. Kill or be killed. Matter of fact I was going to cut up a few people with my 440 once because I once was was threatened by a few individuals who threatened to kill me. Sometimes it comes up fend for yourself and shun the handshake. But iam glad for my family they are my life now.

Last edited:
Maybe there was was aggravating cercumstance about the guy putting out his cigarette. Maybe the dude asking him to put his cigarette pulled a weapon on him. I been there and done it. Drunks arent often very friendly sometimes. I been threatened very seriously by people drinking. I had alredy left places ,to go go back to get even. I had been pushed over the edge before. I had guns pulled on me before and I went back with mine. Kill or be killed. Matter of fact I was going to cut up a few people with my 440 once because I once was was threatened by a few individuals who threatened to kill me.

:greenchainsaw::sword:

Never said I was alone...:D

[video=youtube_share;lpzqQst-Sg8]http://youtu.be/lpzqQst-Sg8[/video]

We saw him in concert nine years ago I think in Sioux City. It was an outside event and he was out of this world great in a live setting. Very interactive with the crowd. Really surprised me. I have had his CD since 89. It is practically worn out......naaaaaa,naaaaaaaa stop that I'm a bartender.......

"Buzz"-"Kill" :msp_w00t::msp_lol: I crack me up!:hmm3grin2orange:

We saw him in concert nine years ago I think in Sioux City. It was an outside event and he was out of this world great in a live setting. Very interactive with the crowd. Really surprised me.

I had tickets to see him in Richmond around the same time. The show ended up being canceled and I think I traded them in for tickets to see Robert Cray.

Would've been really entertaining if someone emerged from the shadows running a 5'+ bar to fend him off, kinda like beating up on a midget with the whole range thing an all.

Or even better, if when the guy approached the pub with the saw, if 10 dudes whipped out their CCW's, aka Poulan 25d's.

It's gotta suck to live in a country where only the cops and criminals are packing heat. I just did some quick research (Wikipedia) on gun legislation in the UK, and if you want to vomit, read this:

"Since 1946, self-defence has not been considered a valid reason to own a firearm."

Here in America the rule is "never bring a chainsaw to a gun fight, but keep it handy for the coming Zombie Apocalypse".

Back