Transport damage to new chainsaw...

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Like I said the credit card cancelled is your only option.
Yet again, lone wolf and I agree.

It might be good to post details of this Chinese Seller if they persist in not responding. It will inform your fellow saw users here as a warning of bad business.

I have filled in a complaint about the payment transaction (Mastercard + PayPal)
Yes Open a claim with pay pal. But when you fill out your claim on their platform you will be asked to explain the situation. Copy and paste your long worded stuff somewhere on your device before you hit the submit button. You will spend 30 min or more typing and adding pics to have everything disappear when you hit the submit button. Maybe they do it on purpose so you give up and go away? Might take two weeks but i got refunded on a rip off deal.

Attachments

• F232A289-FD88-41AB-928B-C192551254E5.jpeg
    F232A289-FD88-41AB-928B-C192551254E5.jpeg
    335 KB · Views: 2
I agree with lone wolf. Unless I misunderstand, you paid for a NEW saw. THAT is a DAMAGED SAW. Not cosmetic either. THAT DAMAGED saw is not what you paid for. 100% refund including return shipping, Or Replacement Saw ( undamaged) and a Return Authorization to send that one back for free.
Pay pal covered my full price, shipping too. You can select if you wish to return the item in the claim form. I kept the 026, needs crank bearings, piston and gasket set. Ad said “works as it should” “ just cut a bunch of maple with it”.

Attachments

• 05A477CE-48BA-43A3-A046-F0B522DE9E37.jpeg
    05A477CE-48BA-43A3-A046-F0B522DE9E37.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 2
  • AAE31E39-C66D-414C-AAA8-30CD95926D3A.jpeg
    AAE31E39-C66D-414C-AAA8-30CD95926D3A.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 0
Pay pal covered my full price, shipping too. You can select if you wish to return the item in the claim form. I kept the 026, needs crank bearings, piston and gasket set. Ad said “works as it should” “ just cut a bunch of maple with it”.
You took that apart or that’s how it was shipped to you after cutting the maple?

You took that apart or that’s how it was shipped to you after cutting the maple?
It was all together and shipped after cutting the maple, so he says. Put my 026 bar and chain on it cause he forgot to put the included one in the box and it misfired bad at wot. Long storey short, maybe 2 minutes run time not cutting and 20 seconds wot under load in a poplar with no power. I stopped cutting and it’s now idling real high, it started making nasty noise and game over. Can’t figure out what made the dings on the piston, rod bearings are fully intact.

A few years ago I ordered a honda gx50 clone from evilbay. Put oil and gas in and it ran great! Let it sit for a few min, went to start it and it puked most it's oil out the crankcase breather! Emailed the vendor and they had me get a quote for repair. Well, the quote was more than what I paid for it. They did agree to send me a new one after a few emails. While waiting for it I figured out yney used the wrong type of bearing on the crank causing oil to migrate to the valve breather area. So I installed the correct bearings and all was good. The replacement one arrives and I immediately pull it apart. Same incorrect bearings! Plus a hand full of metal shavings under the oil fill plug! Bastages tried to sabotage the replacement!!! Luckily they (or i) didn't run it with that crap in it. So check your new saw over real good if you get a replacement.

The store is locked in one track and wants me to accept their solution "they want to add some points in my account" without answering what value this will be in advance. It seems that they are dragging out the time where they spend many days getting back on mail.

What tools can be used by banks, payment card companies and PayPal in a sales process that has been carried out where the seller believes the item can be used with damage...

The store is locked in one track and wants me to accept their solution "they want to add some points in my account" without answering what value this will be in advance. It seems that they are dragging out the time where they spend many days getting back on mail.

What tools can be used by banks, payment card companies and PayPal in a sales process that has been carried out where the seller believes the item can be used with damage...
Tell paypal it was broken in shipping or before and can’t be operated safely. Just make sure to copy and paste your dispute to your email or something. I had my whole dispute disappear when I hit the submit button. More than once. You will even find an option to not return the broken one if they are asking you to pay return shipping. It isn’t too difficult.

Attachments

• 3B51909A-22E8-47EF-AF82-7A109FAC17EA.jpeg
    3B51909A-22E8-47EF-AF82-7A109FAC17EA.jpeg
    1 MB · Views: 0
Until now, I have sent 17 emails to the company via PayPal and regular email without having come to a solution that covers the product and shipping without I have to pay more in the form of paying shipping in advance in the hope of getting my money back.

Until now, I have sent 17 emails to the company via PayPal and regular email without having come to a solution that covers the product and shipping without I have to pay more in the form of paying shipping in advance in the hope of getting my money back.
Wait it out, don't give in, PayPal should refund you. They are crooks for sure that are trying to get away with this. Who was is that you bought from.

Make sure you start a dispute with your CC company before their time limit expires. At least start the process, so you get your claim in.

If PayPal isn't directly involved yet, why not?

Back