chariots of fire...wood

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah that little steiner looks awesome. Finding a current 4wd in that size is near impossible unless you want to drop 10 grand. I ran a snow blower this winter on an ariens and would have traded my left cahone for 4wd. Looks like it has power lift as well. What years were those made?
Nice tools out there. I have a small trailer made from the front section of a pontoon trailer that was smashed in the back. 3500lb axle, yet narrow enough to follow in the tracks of the quad. I'l get a pic next time I get it out from under the snow.

Awesome pic OP!

johncinco, they still make Steiners but the price is scary for new ones. $15,000 for the tractor unit, attachments are separate. I buy them used at municipal auctions. I resell them if I can make some money. I have a snow blower for mine too, they are worth around $4000 alone.

ramrod, that's why I made the wagon in pic#7. Started with a corn wagon, stripped it then shorten it for bush use. I added the stake pockets and stakes. It really works good and my 4 wheeler has no problem pulling it on level ground. The steiner or one of our bigger Kubota tractors pull it in the bush when it's wet.

yhe2abys.jpg
5a2yqaga.jpg
va9usuga.jpg
. My brother and I built this one to pull behind ranger. It works great!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

Back