Cheapest online Honda motor Prices

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DanManofStihl

ArboristSite Guru
Reaction score
Any one know who has the cheapest online price for a honda gx240qa. Northern tool has the 110 percent lowest price gaurentee so I figure if I can find one cheaper I can put some money back in my pocket for a new motor for my other log splitter. Thanks for any help

Small engine warehouse has a 9 hp for $525 (gx270qa). That would be my choice over the $580 gx240qa at Northern. I purchased a couple items (2 engines and a muffler) from small engine warehouse and everything went well. Make sure you get the right shaft when you are shopping.

Toad

Check out Smallenginewarehouse,com,This old boy,Roy Pagent[I think],is in Dunkirk Indiana.He claims to be the cheapest in the USA.An example is that I bought an 8 hp pressure washer from him for $500 that Lowes had priced at $720.He threw in another 50 ft of 3000 psi Good year hose for $5.

I already bought the motor from northern and have to find the same motor to get the discount. I will get my next motor from them next time but I already got the motor installed on my splitter.

Latest posts

Back