chime in if you run a stock saw

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
most people 3 saw plan doesnt have two 70cc saws. looks like ours does

my three saw plan 026 18" 044 25" 372 32"

i forget i have the 034 super and the 359 is broke till i cant find more then 5 minutes at a time to work on it.
no sense in packn 4 saws to mtn anyways and ive found im better off havn two 70cc saws incase one goes down then a 4th smaller saw that cuts much slower and cant drag the lon chain if needed

and if you dont need your saw moded.

seems all the questions latlely are wich saw is best modded. so i was curious how small the stock saw crowd is now.

Gas this means you

mine are modded but i could live with them stock. specialy if i needed them to make living day in and day out

Sorry for the late reply Evan... but yes... all my saws are stock. I just use a bigger saw when needed. I have saws from around 35 cc's all the way to 123 cc's... only drawback is... more cc's equals more weight... :laugh:

I had an MS361 that had Andy's (Lakeside53) original prototype muffler mod. It made a difference, but nothing that kept me from usin' my 044 most of the time. I sold that 361 goin' on over 2 years ago... it now has a happy life up in BC cuttin' with a freind of mine that owns a tree service.

I just prefer stock saws... kinda goofy that way... :)

Gary

All of mine are stock except the 660. I ported on it a little last weekend. Hope to get it running next week when I have more time.

Latest posts

Back