China saw problem.

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Andrew15

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
Hi people, so my grandpa's china saw already has problems despite being 1 year old. The problem is that the saw's on/off switch doesn't work anymore . I mean even thou the switch i off the saw still starts but when you go to shut it i does not work , you have to pull the choke to off it. Any idea what could be the problem? Its one of those button like switches.

Thanks.

Hi people, so my grandpa's china saw already has problems despite being 1 year old. The problem is that the saw's on/off switch doesn't work anymore . I mean even thou the switch i off the saw still starts but when you go to shut it i does not work , you have to pull the choke to off it. Any idea what could be the problem? Its one of those button like switches.

Thanks.
You need to test the switch with an Ohm meter and look at the wire for breaks and test that also if the switch tests good.

Pop out the switch and make sure the wires are connected. If they are, its probably the switch. You can check with a DMM on the continuity setting.

Latest posts

Back