Chinese Misrepresenting Ebay Item Location

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
One woman in particular?
There have been a few, but all mankind, I was put off by this when I first read it, but as the years have came and gone,
it has proved to be true more times than I care to admit, man and woman are always going to let us down sooner or later,
we are not perfect, we can not control everything around us, so inevitably we will fail from time to time, its human nature,
we may not set out to fail, or let anyone down, or break their trust, but we will, trusting in anyone will sooner or later prove to be an unwise decision.

So we are allowed to use the word "teat"!!!???
So I can say I like "teaty bars"???
No idea on PC police here @HarleyT , I've been banned before...........other forums I left, banned stuff like redneck, coon in the context of a hound dog,.............one wants to ban "liberal" if used to describe a liberal , "as that's an insult".........

Just got back this message:

New message from: yaohu-1201 (264 Turquoise Star )

Please do not worry, we have contacted with the post office, tracking information should updated correctly soon, please kindly help to wait for few more days, appreciated a lot in advance.​

when you buy from covid china, you are killing the planet. if a seller misleads you, don't forget to leave negative feedback.
They want to kill us all anyway. We gave them sanctions they gave the world covid now delta?

Back