Chinese saw being advertised as USA made

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If i had some proof that it is Chinese made i would contact Ebay about
misleading advertising, i think its disgusting that this seller is trying to mislead
people into thinking the saw is USA built.
To much of this Chinese rubbish is flooding our shores, the majority of it ends up
as landfill.:mad:

There's your proof... Time to report that bashturd.

Ian

It would be a little unusaul for a new saw to pop up "Made in America" and nobody's heard anything about it.

Yip

If i had some proof that it is Chinese made i would contact Ebay about
misleading advertising, i think its disgusting that this seller is trying to mislead
people into thinking the saw is USA built.
To much of this Chinese rubbish is flooding our shores, the majority of it ends up
as landfill.:mad:

That's cause they are trying to fill in the states dude... hehehehehehehe

Remember from hearing about the shows those little chinese guys taking all the notes from the Stihl chainsaws...??? I'm thinkin' this is the result eh?

:confused: Sad sad sad...

You do seem to have done something.

The adds now says the Chain is made in the USA, might even be true.

But putting good chain on a POS, well it's still a POS.

Ian

What in this picture of a Raiden product clues you in that it's Chinese? :)

8105924fri8.jpg

This must be a state of the art chainsaw with its recommended 25:1 mix and recommending using 10W-30 for bar oil....that technology hasnt been seen since what the 60's-70's?

You should have a town in China called USA then they could be made in USA ................ JUST LIKE THEY DID IN JAPAN ...... HMMMMM.

I suppose a place in the states called China would be great then you could ship all your cheep junk over to them as a means of retaliation.

Come on guys get with it you could out do them you know.

Hmmmmm.

Wow 10000 rpm max, this thing is a real screamer:monkey:

My Homelite Super EZ runs more rpms than that on a good day, and is a way better saw

This must be a state of the art chainsaw with its recommended 25:1 mix and recommending using 10W-30 for bar oil....that technology hasnt been seen since what the 60's-70's?

Yah, I noticed that too. 1:25 mix... and everything on the box is rated in mL cm and Kw, and not ounces, inches and HP. Must be some other USA out there. Like Hecho en Mexico... or Made in China by Tsing Tao Chainsaws, Inc.

What in this picture of a Raiden product clues you in that it's Chinese? :)

8105924fri8.jpg

Thats hilarious, I have never pictured a Lumberjack looking like that, the flannel and suspenders hahahaha... ole Paul Bunyon (sp?) . HaHaHa..... wu bunyon hahahaha... oh that made my night!!

Back