Choice to make 192T or 200T

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
fishhuntcutwood said:
Yeah but I bet Roger can't spell the taxonomic classification of the only upwardly blooming fucia! :laugh:

speakin o' speeel cheekers..... :D

fishhuntcutwood said:
Yeah but I bet Roger can't spell the taxonomic classification of the only upwardly blooming fucia! :laugh:

ooohhhh... A little information and Jeff is DANGEROUS! :biggrinbounce2: I suppose I'll have to go and photograph the plant in question!

Interestingly, Roger is the ONLY guy that's ever walked into my garden and id'd a Nothofagus Antarctica .... (or was that Menziesii?).

Well... partially - he knew the genus, but not the species.. Pretty damn good for a notherner though!

Last edited:
Lakeside53 said:
ooohhhh... A little information and Jeff is DANGEROUS! :biggrinbounce2: I suppose I'll have to go and photograph the plant in question!

Interestingly, Roger is the ONLY guy that's ever walked into my garden and id'd a Nothofagus Antarctica .... (or was that Menziesii?).

Well... partially - he knew the genus, but not the species.. Pretty damn good for a notherner though!

Trust me Andy, you let me into your inner sanctum, but I'll not use what I learned for evil! :bowdown:

Latest posts

Back