Christmas Giving 2015

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Let's keep this nice guys. No reason to bring up the past, at least not that I've yet seen.

agreed, names should be kept out of it. the certain few i think learned there lesson. although, i do feel a mention of it can help keep it from happening again with the new guys who don't know what happened in the years prior.

This new guy hasn't claimed anything. But iv given something already. May have a few more things to give when I can get my truck put back together so I can dig around a little.Im wwaiting on the one or two things I really need to pop up hopefully if not o well Christmas is about giving and helping not receiving. RIGHT.

This new guy hasn't claimed anything. But iv given something already. May have a few more things to give when I can get my truck put back together so I can dig around a little.Im wwaiting on the one or two things I really need to pop up hopefully if not o well Christmas is about giving and helping not receiving. RIGHT.

I believe I saw you post something earlier about a need for a 16-18" small mount for a 346? If that is correct, would you be willing to enlighten me as to pitch, and gauge you require?

I have a Maasdam 2 ton cable puller. Single ratchet, old style. Not as strong as the two ratchet. Works very well, proven on trees and trucks but I have three others. Free if the recipient pays the shipping. I have a UPS account and can quote, figure 20 bucks, too long for priority flat rate shipping. Or free pick up to a member. Bart
Is this spoken for??

Question in items, does it have to be solely related to saws and cutting? for instance I have some tool bags kicking around can those type of items be listed?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
From what I remember it does not have to be saw related. Just has to be cool![emoji41]

Latest posts

Back