Christmas Giving 2015

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If anyone has a broken 066 oil pump laying around I would happily pay shipping on it. I need one for setting bearings. Only reason I'm asking here is this is the only thread getting action.

I have a few things to offer up in the spirit of Christmas. Maybe you guys can get some use of it. One claim per member, please, and I'll cover the stamps.

IMG_0102.JPG
This is a pair of snap caps for a 7mm Remington Magnum. I no longer have the rifle, so no need for them. I thought there were three of them at one time, but maybe I'm mistaken. If a third one ever shows itself, I'll send it at a later date to the claimant.

IMG_0108.JPG IMG_0107.JPG IMG_0106.JPG
This is a Comptac Infidel IWB holster for a Springfield XDs. I no longer have this gun either. Please own an XDs firearm prior to claiming this. This is for a 3.3 inch barrelled gun only. 4.0's need not apply unless you want to alter it.

IMG_0103.JPG IMG_0104.JPG IMG_0105.JPG
This is an OEM Stihl 026 jug (44mm). It's used and has some scoring, but should clean up nice.

Items that aren't claimed by Wednesday will likely have to wait until after Christmas since work has me travelling for the next two weeks straight. I'll get them out this week if claimed by Wednesday noonish.

Merry Hanukkah!

Anyone want this little Craftsman? Never looked at it. When I got it it was missing air cleaner and cover and looks like someone started a new fuel line. Has a bar and chain on it. I will need help with shipping.
7b328cbb2a791cd95c6ab66d7eca21a9.jpg
65069e6cc6129cfe588b9b4c8e765cd3.jpg
83630433108041eb278bb8b42e1c0e98.jpg

Stihl 028 Super cylinder cover and air cleaner cover. They are stained and have marks on them but there solid. If anyone can use them let me know.
cbf4ebece3588fc4f084d842af7fa1d8.jpg
User igpoe is trying to collect all the variants in all colors and sizes of those little poulans.

Have two bars that I've had for a while, and it doesn't look like they're going to get used. I'll cover shipping to the lower 48.
100_4361.JPG

First one is Stihl .063 3003 mount 18in bar, and I believe it is 3/8, but I make sure in the AM
100_4364.JPG

Then there is a .050 .325 Husky small mount bar. I thought it was a 20in bar, but I'll show you a pic to see what you think.
100_4363.JPG

I also still have the 2100 parts. Anybody interested?!

Have some more stuff I need to dig through so we'll see what else I can come up with.

Probably the neatest thing I've seen done on a site like this, so thanks Brad for getting it rolling!

Last but not least...Merry CHRISTmas!!

Crankcase, that has some stripped bolts on the starter, and is in two pieces. Intake elbow. And the oiler, including the worm gear.

There is a picture in this thread somewhere!

Latest posts

Back