Christmas Giving 2015

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm not sure I'll stop laughing! An engineering feet, simply awesome!

Disclaimer: Saw not included, nor the propane tank or anything else you may spot on the floor
Is this a ONE HANDED heater?
If so Left or Right?
In My Humble Opinion
An AMBIDEXTROUS version would be Extremely INNOVATIVE.

Start by finding a grinder, extra stones, and lots of loops of chain you are going to ruin. Start grinding and moving everything around so you see the difference. Pull your hair out...get mad and walk away for months at a time.

Square is something I still don't think I understand, but I have decent results and those who have run my chain like it. Learning square is trial by fire but every grinder does different. I can't explain it but what works for me won't work for Bob or George. People have watched me run my grinder...they can't and I don't change a thing.

80ee9a42d6bf96257a317f7a58dbfbc2.jpg
9604e97d89fbcdea47e3ac5d9a9d6431.jpg

I should also point out I've never filed and do not own a square file. Compared to round files they are expensive and they do not last long from what I'm told. I would gladly teach square if I felt I understood. If anyone has direct questions, the grinder I'm using is an RS2 and send me a PM and I'll try to help.

Now back to the Christmas sharing!
I Have a Lack of Hair so I feel a bit more positive on this.
A nice looking job.
A Nice and "CANDID" tutorial.
I will ACCEPT your Tutorial as my Requested GIFT
Thansk 'n MERRY CHRISTMAS

For the first time ever I am about to unveil Bastardized Work Saws Patent Pending heated handle.

This is proprietary here, one of you will be the first to own it.

View attachment 465952

Disclaimer: Saw not included, nor the propane tank or anything else you may spot on the floor
I actually wanted that rusty bar and the wire cutters, but Ok I understand. :cool:

We need to take this a logo thread to a new one...if we start one will the mods move out stuff so we don't clog this up? I'll go start one now!

-----it's up in the Chainsaw forums-------:happybanana:
I'm not sure if I can move individual posts to a new thread but I would be willing to try. Rely with the link to your new thread.

Is Dave santa clause? Early on I listed a filter cover for an 034/036 non pro. It's still available.

Latest posts

Back