Christmas Giving 2015

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've got a Husqvarna 77 carcass up for grabs. Cylinder is workable IMO and several other parts if you have a 77 or 65. If you want one part I'll cover shipping or if you want the whole thing you pay shipping. No muffler, recoil, flywheel, or handle as this was a ran over saw.

Ok we will see how this goes if the pics get too big I'll delete and redo them from my computer.

Most have been used, except the the work force. They are all in good condition, emptied but the dust comes free! We will figure out shipping it's not a big concern for me.

First Bag :
CLC tool bag. Great large bag, roughly 14"w x 12"h x 16"l.
-----GIFTED------

Second bag:
CLC open hard bottom. 12"w x 14"l great bag used it for electrical tools when I was remodeling.
-----GIFTED----

Third Bag:
Workforce about 10"w x 16"l Never used just collected dust which is included. Would make a decent woods bag as you can fasten an axe to it via straps...see pic axe NIC.
-------GIFTED-------

Fourth bag set:
Husky bags Med. and Sm. Both used but in good shape yet. Only external pockets.
-----GIFTED------

I think that does it for now! Please take dibs on the bag you want, please only one per person (unless you're a bag lady than we'll talk). I will try to keep up with the posts as I am a bit OCD to begin with but please also send me a message.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'll throw a free woods port in the ring.
Conditions:
1: You have never had a ported saw.
bloody hell I missed it by just a bit :)

Pics of the lint? :laugh:
I actually had to put pics in the listing in case somebody outside the fold bought one:)

Definite Dave is the man! I'd like to claim that velocity stack and green weenie if it's still available.
It's yours go add yourself to the lint list :)

@definitivedave do you sell those tools pouches on your ebay store?
Nope not yet, maybe someday I will catch up with the new items cluttering up the kitchen table and get them listed :)

It's interesting to see that FleaBay offers a 3 year SquareTrade warranty on your $2.09 Dryer Lint for the modest sum of $10.99. Sounds like a good deal, in case the lint stops doing whatever it is that lint does. ;)
Let me assure any potential buyers my lint is grade A and requires no extended warranty. I have no idea how square trade works but I assume it is a scam.

Ok we will see how this goes if the pics get too big I'll delete and redo them from my computer.

Most have been used, except the the work force. They are all in good condition, emptied but the dust comes free! We will figure out shipping it's not a big concern for me.

First Bag :
CLC tool bag. Great large bag, roughly 14"w x 12"h x 16"l.
89d9e09566919f49f69796d8a9475436.jpg

Second bag:
CLC open hard bottom. 12"w x 14"l great bag used it for electrical tools when I was remodeling.
6a2e6f1e990345edc6279d94bc46bda4.jpg

Third Bag:
Workforce about 10"w x 16"l Never used just collected dust which is included. Would make a decent woods bag as you can fasten an axe to it via straps...see pic axe NIC.
2045649fcefba1d39495c234cb1d8f50.jpg

1dd5aa274d91890d7f8b17e17a56b450.jpg

Fourth bag set:
Husky bags Med. and Sm. Both used but in good shape yet. Only external pockets.
65e2b0c6890876a66164c867dfc20e05.jpg

I think that does it for now! Please take dibs on the bag you want, please only one per person (unless you're a bag lady than we'll talk). I will try to keep up with the posts as I am a bit OCD to begin with but please also send me a message.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
That CLC tote is tempting, but I have my heart set on the 20 inch one. Great offer here.

Back