Christmas giving 2017

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Fuel Rehab kit for most Poulan 1990 - 2005 with Walbro WT carb. I included another fuel supply line in 3/32". I hate .08" line and drill tank hole out with 11/64 bit and use 3/32". If you need snap in bulb, I can change.
Be good for a newbie to resurrect their old Poulan or Craftsman. Shipping to USA on me. Merry Christmas.

poulan fuel kit 1.jpg

All, good evening. I wanted to give a heartfelt "Thank You" to Lone Wolf. My Daughters and I are the recipients of one of his custom hand made walnut cutting boards. The quality and care are outstanding and we know Mom will truly love it. Oh, one more reason: I can work on engines large and small fairly well, but to me it takes innate skill and talent to make something so beautiful out of wood. Lone Wolf, Merry Christmas! You're appreciated and I can't thank you enough for your generosity. Best and Merry Christmas to all on this thread and AS! Max and Family.

All, good evening. I wanted to give a heartfelt "Thank You" to Lone Wolf. My Daughters and I are the recipients of one of his custom hand made walnut cutting boards. The quality and care are outstanding and we know Mom will truly love it. Oh, one more reason: I can work on engines large and small fairly well, but to me it takes innate skill and talent to make something so beautiful out of wood. Lone Wolf, Merry Christmas! You're appreciated and I can't thank you enough for your generosity. Best and Merry Christmas to all on this thread and AS! Max and Family.
You got a beautiful gift! I've really enjoyed this thread. I wish the rest of the world would show the respect, compassion and friendship we see in these forums on a daily basis. Thanks to Brad for starting this and Lone Wolf for continuing it.

Sent from my E6782 using Tapatalk

I don't have too much left to donate, so I will offer a service instead. I would be happy to do a muffler mod on a Dolmar 5105, Maruyama MCV51, or Makita EA5100PR (the mufflers with the catalytic converter). It will be done in a similar fashion as I described in this post: https://www.arboristsite.com/commun...10-460-muffler-mod.273951/page-3#post-6087047

Muffler will be pried open, cat removed, small second hole made in interior baffle, external exit slightly enlarged, then reassembled and re-crimped. This is a modest MM that does not drastically alter the noise level of the saw, but does remove the heat source from the muffler.

Shipping will be paid by the muffler owner, and I am in Canada, so keep that in mind.

Latest posts

Back