Christmas giving 2017

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Well guys its that time of year again and Brad Snelling who always starts these threads said he isn't doing it this year he will be in the hospital.
So after asking him he said go ahead and start the thread if I was so inclined.
OK, so if you have anything you are not using in your shop and want to give it away this Christmas please do so, also feel free to ask for shipping if you like.
I will start the giving with one of my personally made Black Walnut cutting boards made from 5 year seasoned stock and oiled with a safe butcher block oil. OK who would like one?
IMG_2420.JPG

Well guys its that time of year again and Brad Snelling who always starts these threads said he isn't doing it this year he will be in the hospital.
OK, so if you have anything you are not using in your shop and want to give it away this Christmas please do so, also feel free to ask for shipping if you like.
I will start the giving with one of my personally made Black Walnut cutting boards made from 5 year seasoned stock and oiled with a safe butcher block oil. OK who would like one?
View attachment 617850
:clap::bowdown: Nice! Morning ,Wolf!

I have a few things:
Good used Husqvarna 445 Cylinder and piston, needs ring

MCCulloch Power Mac 380 cylinder and piston (155 psi compression)

Smaller Mcculloch cart motor cylinder , somewhere around 90cc I believe

Stihl MS201T Cylinder that has some transfer.

Poulan 3400-4000 carburetor.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

View attachment 617850
Cutting board spoken for, family values is the lucky recipient :)

Latest posts

Back