Christmas giving 2017

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've done some bacon in the past and you are correct Sir it's fantastic. Finding pork belly isn't always the easiest...any suggestions? Many meat shops have wanted 6 bucks a pound for it.
Screen-Shot-2017-12-14-at-11.19.42-AM.png

Newly appointed federal appellate judge I believe, 5th circuit.

So to restart the thread I have a couple of parts up for grabs. It's not much, but I have no use for them, and would prefer someone else to use them. One is a 16'' banana nose 44134 PV 3/8 that came off of a craftsman 2.3, also have a chain for it but it's pretty bad. Next is a 3/8 sprocket #48044 also off of the 2.3 craftsman. It was the original and has some wear, but still has some life left in it. Also have a 114731-01 14'' bar and chain off of a electric Remington chainsaw. I'll cover shipping CONUS, but would appreciate a little help on the bars if possible. Pm if you want pics or more details. I also have one other non-saw related item to add hopefully later this afternoon.

Covers+

'As is'. Recipient covers postage.

Here is all that I know:

Black Top Cover "530-053185, 530-053184, M-1558" (Poulan, per @dougand3 )

Green Cover "24228, 556Y"

Muffler (2-piece with center screen) "93976-A"

Recoil Cover (no markings) (McCulloch Timber Bear and others, again, ID courtesy of @dougand3 )

Clutch Cover with Brake Band and Flag (McCulloch logo only)IMG_1469.jpg
IMG_1470.jpg

Philbert

So to restart the thread I have a couple of parts up for grabs. It's not much, but I have no use for them, and would prefer someone else to use them. One is a 16'' banana nose 44134 PV 3/8 that came off of a craftsman 2.3, also have a chain for it but it's pretty bad. Next is a 3/8 sprocket #48044 also off of the 2.3 craftsman. It was the original and has some wear, but still has some life left in it. Also have a 114731-01 14'' bar and chain off of a electric Remington chainsaw. I'll cover shipping CONUS, but would appreciate a little help on the bars if possible. Pm if you want pics or more details. I also have one other non-saw related item to add hopefully later this afternoon.
Bars are claimed, sprocket still up for grabs.

And lastly my other non saw related item, a reclaimed ceder Wren house. I would like the reciepent to cover shipping on this one.
71b2587f1b247b78d9eefea41b7bea71.jpg

Well guys its that time of year again and Brad Snelling who always starts these threads said he isn't doing it this year he will be in the hospital.
So after asking him he said go ahead and start the thread if I was so inclined.
OK, so if you have anything you are not using in your shop and want to give it away this Christmas please do so, also feel free to ask for shipping if you like.
I will start the giving with one of my personally made Black Walnut cutting boards made from 5 year seasoned stock and oiled with a safe butcher block oil. OK who would like one?
View attachment 617850
Of all the kindness given in the need help threads, this is by far the nicest thread I have seen!

I hope brad is back to himself quickly...

I have 6 packs of 3/16 oregon files if anyone wants one, please just pay shipping, shoot me a pm!

Back