Christmas giving 2017

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Good morning gents. Surgery went well yesterday. They got me up this morning and I'm setting in a chair. These threads are always fun ,but it wasn't the year for me to do it. Thanks @lone wolf !

View attachment 618298

Praying for you Brad! Good to see you sitting up and supporting the Texas A&M Aggies with a good gig em thumb [emoji51]

I got some things

A Sachs Dolmar 102. Complete, but the brake flag is broken so I will probably remove it for shipping. It's seized up, lots of good parts or a fun little project.

Sachs Dolmar 114 CLAIMED. It's in a box. It ran but was getting low on compression so my friend ordered a ring and took it down then lost interest so I picked it up from him. I can't promise it's not missing a bolt or two but it was complete when it went into the box. It seems like there might be part of another 112 or 114 in the box too, you'll get everything I have for it but just plan on one complete powerhead.

CLAIMED For someone in a cold climate near the midwest, I'm offering a sample of my smoked meats. You'll get some chicken, pulled pork, and bacon. I'll throw in a little vinegar sauce too. It'll be frozen when I ship and should remain that way as long as it doesn't go too far down south and is only on the FedEx truck for a couple days.

I will cover shipping on the meat and the 102 to this half of the country, otherwise I would like some help.

I got some things

A Sachs Dolmar 102. Complete, but the brake flag is broken so I will probably remove it for shipping. It's seized up, lots of good parts or a fun little project.

Sachs Dolmar 114. It's in a box. It ran but was getting low on compression so my friend ordered a ring and took it down then lost interest so I picked it up from him. I can't promise it's not missing a bolt or two but it was complete when it went into the box. It seems like there might be part of another 112 or 114 in the box too, you'll get everything I have for it but just plan on one complete powerhead.

For someone in a cold climate near the midwest, I'm offering a sample of my smoked meats. You'll get some chicken, pulled pork, and bacon. I'll throw in a little vinegar sauce too. It'll be frozen when I ship and should remain that way as long as it doesn't go too far down south and is only on the FedEx truck for a couple days.

I will cover shipping on the meat and the 102 to this half of the country, otherwise I would like some help.

I would be interested in the 114, I have a 112 that needs several parts if I can’t fix the 114.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cuinrearview...I'd love to try some of your bacon. How about I pick up in person and bring some smoked meat of my own for you to sample. Chicken/turkey/pulled pork/fattie??
Sounds like a plan. I haven't smoked a turkey breast in a while. That sounds great. If you can source pork belly or jowl and some pink salt you will be amazed how easy bacon is to make, and the results are so superior to the water injected flacid strips you get at the store. Shoot me a PM when you're gonna be down this way, otherwise next year I'll be making multiple trips up to the cabin in Hoxeyville and I always stop in Big Rapids.

I've done some bacon in the past and you are correct Sir it's fantastic. Finding pork belly isn't always the easiest...any suggestions? Many meat shops have wanted 6 bucks a pound for it.

Back