christmas thread this year?????

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dear Santa,
I want a small yellow project saw that will help me pass the time along during the long cold winter, and be a good companion to carry with me in my civic hybrid when I get it fixed. I'm pretty good at fixing things, so it can be a little complicated. I'm not as strong as I once was, so a really small one would be super nice....oh, and some chocolate for my wife. I know you already know what I want, but my wife said I need to write more, so I thought this might get me some brownie points with her.

And merry Christmas to you!

Sent from my MotoG3 using Tapatalk

Dear Santa,
I want a small yellow project saw that will help me pass the time along during the long cold winter, and be a good companion to carry with me in my civic hybrid when I get it fixed. I'm pretty good at fixing things, so it can be a little complicated. I'm not as strong as I once was, so a really small one would be super nice....oh, and some chocolate for my wife. I know you already know what I want, but my wife said I need to write more, so I thought this might get me some brownie points with her.

And merry Christmas to you!

Sent from my MotoG3 using Tapatalk
Mini Mac? I gave mine all away, lol.

hey guys,,, I know a few of you have mentioned me do the thread this year but no way I will have time,, mom started having a lot of problems last night,,, she had cancer surgery Monday and she started having problems last night,, we didn't even have the thanksgiving as planned,,, my time will be spent mostley with her until she gets back on her feet again,, I still don't have everything together yet,, just haven't had time this week,,, between me not functioning very well and her surgery it has been hard,,, so if someone will either get brad or one of the other Christmas regulars to do it I would be very greatful

Sorry to hear about your mom, Scott. I hope she gets better soon. I'll go ahead and start a thread for you.
thanks brad,,, if she isn't any better in the morn and she doesn't want to let us take her to the hospital I WILL call the paramedics and have them at least check her out even if she doesn't go to the hospital,,,,,, my mind is on her right now,, I still have many items for the give away that I need to get together,,, it has been a bad week for us,,, thanks again brad,, I owe you one

thanks brad,,, if she isn't any better in the morn and she doesn't want to let us take her to the hospital I WILL call the paramedics and have them at least check her out even if she doesn't go to the hospital,,,,,, my mind is on her right now,, I still have many items for the give away that I need to get together,,, it has been a bad week for us,,, thanks again brad,, I owe you one
No you don't. You've given me gifts before :)

hey guys,,, I know a few of you have mentioned me do the thread this year but no way I will have time,, mom started having a lot of problems last night,,, she had cancer surgery Monday and she started having problems last night,, we didn't even have the thanksgiving as planned,,, my time will be spent mostley with her until she gets back on her feet again,, I still don't have everything together yet,, just haven't had time this week,,, between me not functioning very well and her surgery it has been hard,,, so if someone will either get brad or one of the other Christmas regulars to do it I would be very greatful
Scott hoping your mom feels better . sending prayers buddy

Latest posts

Back