Christmas time...

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Jimmy the SXLAO was claimed earlier but didnt have time to respond. Will keep you in mind if something else comes up, or I find something I dont remember having...

No worries. Have an old blue Homie that dad has kept for 20 years in a box that is burned up. One of these days I'll either find a whole other saw or the parts to put a jug and slug on that one for him. One of those things he won't use, but if he's held on to it this long, it means something to him and I'll do it just so he can say he has it. Thought it may be one close but as long as they all make it to good homes! :rock:

Didnt forget you guys. But Christmas time :)D ) puts everybody in the mood to get their orders from work.. So overtime for me. 6am-7pm yesterday and looking like that again I hope.

Jimmy, if we can confirm that a SXL and SXLAO piston and cylinder are the same... I think we can help you out..

Subscribed!

I've been saving odds and ends all year waiting for the Christmas thread. Nothing spectacular, but nice little stocking stuffers. I'll try to get them on here this weekend between jobs.

Thanks for starting the thread LP!

dd

Oregon 91 chains

I have a few new in the bag small chains that I am offering up.

I think these might be 3/8 low profile, but I did not look closely or try to identify them.

I will pay the shipping in the lower 48.

first item, qty 3 Oregon part number 114736-01 (91pj058xde) new in bag

Second item, Qty 2 Oregon 91vg057x

If someone identifies them ,send me the info please and I will post it for others to see.

Last edited:
I will see what I have. Putting it up here will probably get it out of my way quicker than waiting on someone needing it in the swap meet thread.

Didnt forget you guys. But Christmas time :)D ) puts everybody in the mood to get their orders from work.. So overtime for me. 6am-7pm yesterday and looking like that again I hope.

Jimmy, if we can confirm that a SXL and SXLAO piston and cylinder are the same... I think we can help you out..

Not absolutely pos. but I think they will. SXL (58cc) will also work on XL (55cc) case.
Shep

Hmmm,

not to be a scrooge, but seems that by last years deal, some think it better to receive than to give.

But that old Christmas spirit is a good thing, whether giving or receiving.

I have a couple 112 parts saws.

Hmmm,

not to be a scrooge, but seems that by last years deal, some think it better to receive than to give.

Yep, it's better to give than receive, because what goes around comes around ....

But geeeeeeeeeeeeeeez 'Mo ...... I saw in the email that you posted here and I was hoping for a 153 ....

Happy Holidays!

Hmmm,

Yup unfortunately. I'd much rather give then receive.

Hmmm,

Maybe so. But a couple of the "receivers" are no longer with us. :msp_smile:

This thread is what the best of AS is all about.

Hmmm,

I didn't know that there were problems last year, but then again I didn't try to receive anything. I did give away a Mac 10-10....is that considered a gift or a curse:D Will have to see what is left around the shop.

Shea

Latest posts

Back