Christmas time...

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks Greg! Hopefully in the future I've got some items to carry the spirit forward with.

My pleasure, I don't know anything about your Dad, but the 16" bar (solid) has a good-size radius & the new chain is a non-safety/full chisel - be careful

I'm pretty solid and used to it, but I'd liken it to shooting a .45 cal derringer - hang on

luck,greg

awesome thread and awesome community. i got to go through my chainsaw shack and see what i can contribute. prolly be thursday or the weekend.

loco

Seeing how everybody is getting into the Christmas spirit (pulled mom's decorations down today, it is 70 degrees) Anyways. Figured I could start the Christmas Give-away-thread

Mac 33 and 35.
Updated list...

I'm still interested in the 35 if you are game for shipping it? It needs to have complete carb plate thing though for any good to me:D

I can cover shipping via Paypal etc.

I'm still interested in the 35 if you are game for shipping it? It needs to have complete carb plate thing though for any good to me:D

I can cover shipping via Paypal etc.
I dont have a problem shipping any of them :) Your name goes on the 35. Im pretty sure it is complete.. Ill check. Sorry for the delays. I am way behind on my second, third and fourth jobs :p Wood cutting,splitting, haulin-stacking. Truck maintenance(2 diesels, 2 gassers) and 2 quads and bike in the shop. :) But Im free most of the evenings this weekend so you guys better be gettin ready for Christmas! haha

I dont have a problem shipping any of them :) Your name goes on the 35. Im pretty sure it is complete.. Ill check. Sorry for the delays. I am way behind on my second, third and fourth jobs :p Wood cutting,splitting, haulin-stacking. Truck maintenance(2 diesels, 2 gassers) and 2 quads and bike in the shop. :) But Im free most of the evenings this weekend so you guys better be gettin ready for Christmas! haha

When you get caught up just PM me and we will go from there on me getting the shipping cover:msp_thumbup:

As long as he doesn't start singing Christmas carols we'll let him stay. :laugh:

how about me singing then,, jingle bells,,jingle bells,, jingle all the way :hmm3grin2orange::hmm3grin2orange:

i am going to go through all my crap,, i mean extra parts,, i know i have a nos homelite spur,, a cracked muffler off of a c-71 that MIGHT be able to be welded and several other items,, pends on how i feel i might go out there this evening and get a list started and posted

how about me singing then,, jingle bells,,jingle bells,, jingle all the way :hmm3grin2orange::hmm3grin2orange:

i am going to go through all my crap,, i mean extra parts,, i know i have a nos homelite spur,, a cracked muffler off of a c-71 that MIGHT be able to be welded and several other items,, pends on how i feel i might go out there this evening and get a list started and posted

You been eating peanuts or corn? :hmm3grin2orange:

Careful what he tries to give away guys! :msp_w00t:

I hope to get digging some stuff out soon,soon as I find time? Just had 4 more saws dropped off tonight ! LOL

You been eating peanuts or corn? :hmm3grin2orange:

Careful what he tries to give away guys! :msp_w00t:

I hope to get digging some stuff out soon,soon as I find time? Just had 4 more saws dropped off tonight ! LOL

i might find a snackie or 2 tucked away for the taking:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Been watching for this list to start again - but was watching for Brad!!

I will post a link in last years' thread to let some of the other folks know!

Thanks Little Possum!

Philbert

ok,, heres what i have so just pm me for any of the items

i have a loop of 437 pitch 63 gauge 64 drivers,, has some surface rust but the cutters are at least 90%
c-71 muffler that does need to be welded, its not in the best of shape but could be usable
nos spur,, 404 pitch,, crank size is 1/2,, clutch is 3/4,, total width is 3 1/8,, this should be for a homelite
mac 3214,, no coil or b/c
i have a 12" bar,,windsor sprocket nose,,, the number i got off of it is 12em50ssr,, the number might be wrong,, iam pretty sure it came off a mac

Latest posts

Back