Christmas time...

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Old magnesium stuff that needs a new home:

Remington stuff.
attachment.php

Homeie C5. cylinder and piston scored.
attachment.php

Homie XL-101 type stuff. Threw out the broken magnesium.
attachment.php

Remy PL/SL-55. Cylinder is serviceable but not the piston.
attachment.php

The pictures are old, so some things may be long gone.

More pics. tomorrow.

i know i have an entire "parts" xl-12 and its in parts. got 1-2 old mac 26 or 28" mac premium bars. might even be willing to part with a bow blade or two. got a bunch of them. also a full but nonrunning gear drive bow saw... i think its a david bradley. more to come and pm me for pics.

locofrog. Would either of those 26-28" bars happen to fit something like a 250 series. I may could be persuaded to adopt one if nobody else needs one. Id like to see what those ol macs will pull.

I will be listing some things in the next week or so. Have to do some digging and sorting.

I have a few new in the bag small chains that I am offering up.
I think these might be 3/8 low profile, but I did not look closely or try to identify them.
I will pay the shipping in the lower 48.
first item, qty 3 Oregon part number 114736-01 (91pj058xde) new in bag
Second item, Qty 2 Oregon 91vg057x
If someone identifies them ,send me the info please and I will post it for others to see.

I was not able to edit my original offer, but these chains have been claimed.

I don't yet have a lot of saw parts or extras around, but i do have a 16" PP bar that will fit an Echo top handle saw I will probably never use. Its brand new!

Control tip
530-8878
1650 8878

claimed!

Last edited:
I don't yet have a lot of saw parts or extras around, but i do have a 16" PP bar that will fit an Echo top handle saw I will probably never use. Its brand new!

Control tip
530-8878
1650 8878

I will list measurements if it's not already claimed.

This is claimed, kinda feels good to know its going to wood.

Up for grabs al I know is it turns on and runs fine. Two new bits. First PM with address can have it.
ahyqeru9.jpg

Sent from my C771 using Tapatalk 2

Up for grabs al I know is it turns on and runs fine. Two new bits. First PM with address can have it.
ahyqeru9.jpg

Sharpener is spoken for, it should go out tomorrow:eek:

Thanks for reminding me. :msp_thumbup:
I have these two to give for Christmas. Home and away versions.
One runs on AC and one runs on 6 D-sized batteries (or you could probably hook it to your truck ?).
Both are in one box ready to go to an upstanding member that will put them to use.
PM with address and a funny joke. :biggrin:

GEDC0244.jpg

Edit: These are spoken for. Going from VT to VA, even though his joke was lame. :biggrin:

Last edited:
Kudos to Possum for starting the thread this year, and kudos to Philbert for updating the old post from last year for those of us who were still subscribed.

Gonna do a little cleaning out and see what I can offer.

TFB

Last edited:
Back