Christmas time...

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey LP. Preciate any help with this 330.

I've got a couple saws and several parts I'll put on here....will compile a list over the next couple days.

Now that I know how to take pics Ill have to gather up all the projects Im not going to get to and see if any of you suckers.............. I mean friends want them. Awesome to see this thread started again, Good Job lil Possum;)

I'm in, everything in my sig EXCEPT the j-reds & Huskys - those are now my favorites.

The Partner 55 has a spare p&c

I believe they'll all have good bars & chains (except one of the awesome homie 150autos)

I can't promise I'll help on shipping $$$, but I'll pack & send - My zip - 60162

Jimmie in N.C. gets first dibs on the SXLAO (blue, 16" b/c, runs good, have a ring set for it)

luck,greg

Last edited:
Didnt forget you guys. But Christmas time :)D ) puts everybody in the mood to get their orders from work.. So overtime for me. 6am-7pm yesterday and looking like that again I hope.

Jimmy, if we can confirm that a SXL and SXLAO piston and cylinder are the same... I think we can help you out..

Will get it out Thursday and dig through the box, get pictures etc. I don't know what to say other than thanks!

I have a little Montgomery Wards Mini Mac thing if anyone needs it, It will, or at least did start and run.

glad you got this started LP.
ain't a saw but have an old poulan PL51 weedwacker. rebuilt the carb and got it to start for my SIL. will run but dies as soon as you let go of the throttle. i believe it has low compression. SIL doesn't want to spend the $$ on parts so ere ya go. no cutting head. send to anyone that wants it for the postage.
saws and parts coming up later.

Yep, it's better to give than receive, because what goes around comes around ....

But geeeeeeeeeeeeeeez 'Mo ...... I saw in the email that you posted here and I was hoping for a 153 ....

Happy Holidays!

Why would anyone want a 153?

It is only a little more than half a 290 eh?

I do have those 2 112 parts saws (no muffs or chain covers)

Bah Humbug!

Manzelle has to be the best QB in the nation. If I had a vote id vote for him. Oh and by the way sorry for whats gonna happen to Auburn this weekend.:hmm3grin2orange:

I would too....and to think he's got three more years ( if he doesn't sign early)

Its OK.....gene is going the way of ol' Tubbs. At least your third string will get some field time.....

Husky 272 case

I have a Husky 272 Case (Both Halves), that I recently got from a Fellow member, I am offering it up to somebody.
I do not want anything in return.

PM me with your address.

Latest posts

Back