Clearwater Revival 2003

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi Doug, I wasnt really admiring Janes shapely posterior as it appears in the picture. Although it seems I got busted right on camera, I was just innocently checking the brand of jeans that Jane was wearing and didnt think anyone would notice.
John

I am sure that pic was doctored up a bit, I can say this because I know for a fact that Gypo can't stare in that straight of a line with eyeballs that looked like road maps....I think it is the Nitro fuel that causes this condition, but he did win the race.

Well...because Seth has threatened to take on any comers...I thought it would be a good time to bring this thread back up...

I will have hotel room rates by the end of next week...roughly 59 bucks cdn per night...dinner and dance is still on for Sat night with a live band....Rupedoggy says he will breakdance for us....Rotax is the designated decoy for the cops....

I talked to BC Hydro, and they are going to put in two permanent climbing poles for me...

Lawnmower races during intermission look like they are a go...(robert...you get the pushmower so you don't hurt yourself)

Rumor has it the Rupley (Roopley) Brothers are going to have a grudge match on the burling(sp?) log in the pond....

will let you all know more details as they come in...

V8 pushmowers are a bit tough to push but on a bet bet I can come up with one. How about a race down the ski slope with lawn mowers. NOW WERE RACING

mowers

Rotax----- you did it........ since you have the worlds fastest chainsaw i can make the v6 into a lawnmower and have the fastest mower in the world .

mowers

Rotax----- you did it........ since you have the worlds fastest chainsaw i can make the v6 into a lawnmower and have the fastest mower in the world .

Ok, boys hang on, sit down and shut up cuz here comes a pic or two of some serious cuttin. These were taken right here at the world famous BARRAGE in Enumclaw Washington.

Here is Dennis with his 272 (stock I think)

Last edited:
Here is a pic of the worlds fastest ditch digger. you cant tell by this pic, but this $200 chain is about to do some trenching.

Last edited:
Now that another AS member has the green light on the Clearwater Revival, I will bring the thread back up....

We are still waiting on details for which band we will have and how much the rooms will be....I was told I will have this info by the end of the week or so....

Kamloops is the place to fly into, vehicle rentals are available...and if enough people are into it...I can look into having a van pick everyone up...and bringing them here...shouldn't be too hard to coordinate by Doug's 1st law.

If anyone has any questions or concerns...please don't hesitate to call or email me.

Can I sleep in the air conditioned room rather than the crawl space among the 53,000 empty Budweiser cans this time? If I can, then I will be proactive and buy a 55 gallon drum of insect repellant for the week. Hmhmhm.

Doug the room in question has actually been spoken for by poopy pants himself....but the dungeon is still available.

Alright...the band is confirmed for Saturday night. "Wheelhouse" is their name...a local BC band...good fun music. 20 bucks a head for the dinner and dance Saturday night. The Friday night dinner will be steak and prawns for 10 bucks a head, in the bar, and yep...the big saws are allowed back in. The dinner and dance is at the Hotel, so noone has to worry about driving, and for those not staying at that hotel, we will have a shuttle bus.

20 hotel rooms are booked at 65.00cdn each, so get your reservations to me as soon as possible.

I am hoping for another great AS member turnout.

Once again for more info please don't hesitate to contact me.

Hey Dennis, is that inside door still open, so we can slip out if the mounties, start showing up.
P.S. should we tell Robert about that door....................NAW!!

Time is drawing nearer guys!! Still haven't got all your reservations yet...I also need to know what saws you guys are bringing so I can make sure there are appropriate classes for them.

I went out and cut the field yesterday for the site...climbing poles and pond are going in next. Will submit some pics asap...building the mower track as well...:D

Two new axe targets are being constructed as well....anyone ever throw the 40' ????

Our local interest is peaking, so Robert and John wont have to compete in all events this year unless they want to...hehe...hard hit contest first thing Sunday morning Robert???

Bringing the notice back up to the top...looks like another good turnout of AS members...as well as a larger showing of locals...climbing pole is up...could only get one...felling log holes are in....excavator is on its way to deal with the pond...racing mowers are being built...

Hotel rooms are booking up....so get your reservations in!!!

Ok, that does-it, I will be there and do every event, even if it does cost me money.. I am bringing my topping saw called the Predator also.

Dennis
If all of the hotel rooms are booked up,can I sleep on the floor in your shop?
I promise you that I will have all of you saw back together in the morning.LOL
Later
Dan

Latest posts

Back