Clearwater Revival 2003

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice pic John I remember those days as well..:D That picture must be from a while ago it looks like it's aged,the Deere to

Later Rob.

Mr. R. surfaces yet again!

Tell Mr. Vincenzo that he'll have to do more meaningful work than just writing scripts to annotate Radar. And why shouldn't he?

Mr.R who is Mr.R can I meet him or maybe I'am him or is Lambert Mr.R,no wait it must be you DB..I'm all confused now..Oh well thats nothing new I guess.

Cary,

Here's one of Vin when he used to have a fun life with me here on the East coast. Honestly, how many nerds do you know that would take their second snowmobile ride of all time on a 225 horse 1100 D&D Thundercat at over 110 MPH in 660 ft? I almost had him convinced to free climb a 100 footer and bring along my 3120 to limb it in-situ, but he wouldn't go for it. What a *****.

Hey Doug,

Your into snowmobile racing you must know the DaSilva's from Atkinson??A friend of mine Clinton Teague has some monter drag Ski-Doo that they race..

Rob.

A tiring long weekend

As some of you know, it was a 4 day weekend (for some) here in Canada...myself, my brother...and a buddy of mine put in about 35 hours working on the site for the Clearwater Revival...here are the results...doesn't look like much in the pic...but give me another 4 hours tomorrow night after work...and we have it done I think...

We, (myself and my brother), do a television spot live Thursday afternoon regarding the show....then we have radio stations blaring out 30 second commercials all week...then the radio will be live on location with threat of TV showing up...

By the sounds of it...attendance should break 1000 for the weekend...not too bad..considering 25% of those will be tourists...Sponsorship is up a bit..which is good...and people are excited!! Get your plane ticket now!!

Entertainment

Dennis
What music group is playing Saturday night? Did you end up booking Alabama or Shania Twain?
Later

Why would anyone want to book those guys. At my behest, Dennis has booked 2-Live-Crew. What a great band.

eh................EH.............Eh.........eH..............I,am ready, see ya in Canada EH!

066 stihl

The revival is this weekend so nobody won yet.
Where are you at in TN.

Onthehillintn

Yep the Revival is this weekend...Jon Rupley(sawracr) will be showing up this afternoon to empty my fridge of its contents. Mike (rupedoggy) will be here Friday as well will Rotax Robert...

We have been burning the candles to get things done...all that is left is a few minor adjustments and building the lawnmower racing track...

Here is the site this morning...

Latest posts

Back