Clearwater Revival 2003

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
lol...sure Dan...can you sweep up in there as well??

alright, for those that are attending I would like to know what saws you want to bring, so we can make sure there is a class for them.

So far it looks like (for saw events)

5 cube and under stock appearing
" "Modified

6 cube and under stock appearing
" " modified

and then the over 6 class...

if we get enough small saws we can do a 3 cube class...

I appreciate any input.

For attendants so far we have the go ahead from Mike and Carolyn Rupley, Jon and Charlene Rupley, Gypo and Suzie, of course Rotax Robert, Doug and Jane Babcock will be trying to get here...Scott Kluge (Clearh20scott) is still trying to book it in...

Who else is going to be joining us?? let me know soon!!

Gypo...I building a special new saw just for you...but ya gotta give it the 90 second tickle....(and not the same one you use on Suzie)

Posters are here!!

Local (Kamloops) radio station will be live on location for 4 hours, plugging the show and the sponsors so we can boost some local attendance.(as well as 50 radio spots the whole week prior).

I am hoping that will also boost local sponsorship.

The weather has been super here, in the high 20's possibly this weekend into the 30's....looks like its haying season!

Dennis, the poster looks good....they should help increase attedance. Man, I wish Clearwater was a few thousand miles closer to NY :(

Jeff

It's nice to see that you worked yourself into the poster, Dennis....and why wouldn't you? Good work, my friend.

Yukon,
NY to BC ain't no big deal. No excuses guy. Last year, I did Germany to Kamloops with 24 hours notice. My wife did NH to Kamloops with 18 hours notice. This year, I'll do NH to Kamloops on 3 months notice.

So whats your point DB? I did the same show with a lot less miles but the extra RCMP expenses can get a little out of hand.

The Predator will be there and will race any saw 3 cubes and over.

Hey Den - Got the plane tics - got the room saved - got the car reserved - ( hope it wasn't the one DB used last !!! but then "why would it be?" ). See you in Clearwater on 07/09 P.M. Tell Mr. Poopie Pants he forgot something when he left here but we'll bring it up. :) ~ Charlene

Thanks for the warning Char;) hehe...if you bring what Gypo left....we could have to talk before you get here....(that poor burn barrell)

I think the car that DB rented was a write-off.....1500 dollars damage on one of them Caddies and they are done.....(pieces of crap)...lol...(and all he did was back up...) so don't worry about that car...

I think we are all looking forward to a good timer to make sure none of them Rooopleys cheat.....

Word to the wise for anyone bringing big saws....we have a friend of Dennis Cahoons coming...someone that beats him in the 6 plus class..Ken and the Rupes maybe know him...not sure...he is BC local...and he builds his own saws....this could get interesting.......

If Robert wants a bit of a race I can prolly talk one or two of our local Bishoff boys to bring their rotax's...but I don't know that they have the chain Beer Can Bob has....(Uncle Art's)

Don't worry Johnboy I will have work for you on wednesday when you get here....lol...

You ?????es complete me!
I used to be a bitter individual, but I now see the light!

Bring it on, you tramps!
I am willing to compete on any level!

Little Leroys swimming hole this year...

Finished up this morning putting in the new birling pond, just getting ready to line it now....going to keep this one as a permanent fixture with the climbing pole. Spent Sunday redoing axe targets as well...have 2 new fresh ones ready to go!!

When we are done it should be about 4 feet in the middle...not too bad...with an easy exit out the one side...

Heck, won't be anything left to do when we get there, but drink, and why wouldn't we? Can't get a hangover on that Canadian beer. Bet the mosquitos are big as young airplanes, have to tie a rock to gypos leg so they don't carry him away.
Thank You: Fastest Saw In The West:blob2:

Glad you like them, John. Those chaps and boots were given to me by none other than Wendy O. Williams back in the 80's when the Plasmatics played the Fillmore for the last time. It was at this concert that she did her now infamous "Salad Bowls and a Chainsaw" act. She is my all time favorite musical personality.

Here's a sketch of Wendy in one of her concert getups. Because I am of high moral standards, I have purposely manipulated the picture so as not to offend anyone from the heartland.

Sometimes when I get lonely for some wood fibre, I act out in my apartment , listening to rock and roll music, as though some sort of phooking French Fry.
Frank's Planks

Androgyny! A heavy topic for this shallow forum! Are you sure
that you "studs" want to tread in that arena?

I have talked with Doug, on the phone, and he seemed most
virile. I have had lunch with Lambert, and he was definitely
mas, muy macho. But I may have been decieved!
He did wear earrings, but I thought that was par with the times.
Doug did have a slight lisp, but after all, he is from the North-East
I have an uneasy feeling, that when they get down in the dumps,
they take turns being Beavergirl on this fine forum.
I feel that they have been playing us manly types like chumps.
I feel cheapened by the experience, and demand a full apology
from them and the Canadian Gov., since they are harboring
their kind to undermine the morals of the greatest of all nations,
America!

Latest posts

Back