climbing-tearing up your body-how long can we do it for!?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Theres so much :censored: talking here I thought I'd add my two cents, I am definately the best treeclimber on my street , I'm so good with a throw line sometimes I get two crotches at the same time, and i haven't taken any classes for that so what ya gonna say about that sissies, oh yoga not just for girls .:buttkick:

Theres so much :censored: talking here I thought I'd add my two cents, I am definately the best treeclimber on my street , I'm so good with a throw line sometimes I get two crotches at the same time, and i haven't taken any classes for that so what ya gonna say about that sissies, oh yoga not just for girls .:buttkick:

Any cats or squirrels on your street?:hmm3grin2orange:

My last big tree I climbed I had a squirrel come out of it's nest and run right past me coming down the spar. I was on a rope ascending so I kicked out away from the tree when he came down but I was afraid he was going to jump right on me and chew my ass up. Nearly gave me a heart attack...

My last big tree I climbed I had a squirrel come out of it's nest and run right past me coming down the spar. I was on a rope ascending so I kicked out away from the tree when he came down but I was afraid he was going to jump right on me and chew my ass up. Nearly gave me a heart attack...
Don't tell anyone else that story , your gonna lose your street cred..... lol

Man, I did one for this old lady last year, prune job on another storm damaged Pin Oak and was cleaning a squirrel's nest out of a crotch I was trying to get into and put my hand on a dead squirrel that was in the nest. Talk about nearly jumping out of the tree. TG I was tied in. The squirrel was just hide and bone but I thought I had got ahold of the live one. I told the lady about it and she said she thought she had got him, said she had put out poison and hadn't seen him in awhile. Funny she had dogs and seemed like the kindly grandmother type. Don't know why she put the poison out. Kind of strange. Scared the crap out of me though.

I don't like those furry critters either to hyper, they just might jump right on your face and bite your nose , once In band camp I chased one to the top of this pine, when I took out the top the Squirrel jumped to the ground and almost landed right on my brother.

I don't like those furry critters either to hyper, they just might jump right on your face and bite your nose , once In band camp I chased one to the top of this pine, when I took out the top the Squirrel jumped to the ground and almost landed right on my brother.

Talkin bout losin street cred TC, ....band camp....yoga...:(

that sounds mildly erotic (lol)

Yes it did, almost made me blow chunks. I had the misfortune of stepping into this old lady's house to collect my check. The dogs had the run of the place and the smell would knock you down. That reminds me, I got to get back out there and fertilize. I think I'll wait on the porch for my check this time...

Yes it did, almost made me blow chunks. I had the misfortune of stepping into this old lady's house to collect my check. The dogs had the run of the place and the smell would knock you down. That reminds me, I got to get back out there and fertilize. I think I'll wait on the porch for my check this time...
No sir, a curteous tree man would offer to wash an old ladys back, or rub her bunions if you want that fert. job your gonna have to hang out her delicates on the clothes line, aren't you such a good boy.

Come on now, tree md, ya gotta give a little to get a little. Old lady's have needs too.:jawdrop:

When I was younger my neighbor was like eighty years old, she nagged me endlessly every different holiday to put up her damn decorations, so one time i was on my way out with my girlfriend and she called my father and told him that i forgot to put up the red santa with the light inside. I was so mad that i punched santa in the face and it broke out, for the next three or so yrs. i put him up on time every year, and chuckled to myself when i would pass by... merry christmas...

Nah I have had them run down my back, over my legs never bit , however a coon is different if you happen to get in his way it can get very interesting very fast lol!

Back