cny gtg

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm game from now until April 1st, but once the weather breaks I'm working 7 days a week until October.

Pretty much the same for me, but just six days. After we're into April, I can only make it if it's on a Sunday.

That's a tough run til October Blood! I couldn't do it, because I need a day at the end of the week for myself. No matter how busy we get, I'm not going in on Sunday. :)

I would intersted in this. The only date listed that I know I can't make is the 4/18-4/19 weekend. I got family coming up from Kentucky for my boy's first birthday!

Thats 7 & 8 folks..and the date options yet again shrink..(Sundays are better for me as well, I can clean the road up on the Saturday before, get some logs & stuff as well with motomediks help maybe?)

That leaves 4/6, 4/26, 5/3

I would put that last weekend of March in there...but I'm just not certain the road will be open that quickly.

Last edited:
i started this all would not miss it

You are absolutely correct. Also if your place is more "Spring Weather Predictable" than mine (As my road is still under snow!), its fine with me to let you host as you origionally planned...I just want to get a pattern going were this group does stuff...Think it over. If you would like to bring this back to your origional plans..I'm good with that(if everyone else is as well)...then I'll pitch in with food and stuff instead of diesel and road maintenance!

Wood love to be there

Hi Guys,

Will you welcome a NE PA guy at this GTG?

I would love to come to the GTG but it is really unlikely that I would be able to make it in April or May. I work way too much that time of the year.

Anyway, if you postpone the GTG until later I'm probably in.....I'll bring a truckload of saws, food and you know about vitamin B.

Who knows, maybe see ya. TG

How did I miss this post earlier?????

With my 310 in hand...

I like to attend also. Coming from Naples and would carpool if needed. Ive got a portable weber for cooking and a camp stove too.:)

As long as I've got a couple weeks notice I'm good most weekends. Only one that's definitely out is 4/18-19, I'll be instructing at an Appleseed Shoot that weekend.

I can bring some various food, a camp stove, soda/beer...

I've got a 4wd crew cab that does OK off paved roads, but the tires are getting kinda bald... :censored:

The more the merrier, and all are welcome! Maybe we should get a list of saws going that will be there. I have a few that I'd like to see how they stack up against other similar units. Heres my list:
Husky 61, 20", muffler mod, woods port
Husky 55, 16", muffler mod, woods port
Husky 350, 16", muffler mod
Husky 141, 16"
Dolmar 7300, 20", muffler mod
Mac 610, 20" (old and crusty)

The more the merrier, and all are welcome! Maybe we should get a list of saws going that will be there. I have a few that I'd like to see how they stack up against other similar units. Heres my list:
Husky 61, 20", muffler mod, woods port
Husky 55, 16", muffler mod, woods port
Husky 350, 16", muffler mod
Husky 141, 16"
Dolmar 7300, 20", muffler mod
Mac 610, 20" (old and crusty)

I was just going to bring my 55, most of my saws need a good bit of :censored: with to run right. My 2095 needs a bit of work, but I'll bring it if I get it working right.

Cool, another 55. My 55 doesn't impress me that much. Rather run the 350. Had high hopes for it, maybe the aftermarket piston wasn't the way to go. Is your's stock?

Mine's less than stock if anything. I bought it for cheap with a melted ring, cleaned up the cyl and put an 029 ring in it. It runs good enough for a cheap redneck rebuild and a scored piston. One of these days I'll hack the baffle out of the muffler.

Back