Coldest night of the season so far for us....

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's warming up this am...only 26 below....making good ice out there.
I've got 6 guys to bore fargun iceholes for this weekend.
A few of them have pet beavers.....only their wives won't let you pet them.
Sure would help on these cold nights....

warmed up all nite here keith... at 10 pm last it was -23 and this am 6:15 a -16... whats it meen ? ice out already!! lol 16" of good ice,should be strong enough now to put out the 8x16... go fish bud....

kokokokokokokokokay...that's no fargun icehole that's a fiver with my fish in it ,but it looked like an icehole the way I took the pic.

Them be some nice looking fish. How think was the ice? Makes it all worth while.

warmed up all nite here keith... at 10 pm last it was -23 and this am 6:15 a -16... whats it meen ? ice out already!! lol 16" of good ice,should be strong enough now to put out the 8x16... go fish bud....

Supposed to get into single or teens for highs this weekend.
Looks like I can get back to runnin & gunnin holes.
I've got 7 guys up over the weekend....gonna be fun.
There's plenty of ice....watch out for the slush...it's still out there.
Block her up high.

Supposed to get into single or teens for highs this weekend.
Looks like I can get back to runnin & gunnin holes.
I've got 7 guys up over the weekend....gonna be fun.
There's plenty of ice....watch out for the slush...it's still out there.
Block her up high.

In our area we had around 10-12 or PERFECT ice on our lake...not a bubble in it. Then we got the snow over Christmas and it did some flooding. A week ago I took the snow blower out before the REAL cold hit and blew the snow off the ice so it would thicken up. Then some jerk drilled a couple of holes right were I park my "ice truck"....
1-4-10032.jpg

1-4-10059.jpg

1-4-10060.jpg

Ya some people have peas for brains.
Drillin holes in your road is just a lowsey way of giving thanks.

Latest posts

Back