Competition?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Kask in shambles? Was there a head in shambles near by? What happened to them?

No, I forget what it was exactly. They supposedly fixed the issue on the second generation ones but the guys that dropped the loot for them weren't real happy that they fell apart so soon. I'll stick with my Vertex Vent for now.

I didn't pick up on any hostility yet. If you did then you got a lot to learn about how hostile tree guys who are being stolen from can get.

This is astounding the amount of hacks posting in this, a commercial climbers forum. Disgusting and repulsive. From guys that don't have a single clue what they're doing ( but think they do ) to scum of the earth lowballers with no insurance who seem proud of the old "I'm just trying to support my family" and can't afford insurance bull####. Insurance is dirt ####ing cheap and if you can't afford it it's probably 'cause you're a halfway retarded moron who shouldn't be doing this work in the first place.

Here's a ####ing idea.

If you can't afford insurance, raise your ####### prices! Maybe then you won't destroy the ####ing market with your #### quotes.

I got no problem with part timers or guys with minimal equipment just starting out as long as you're insured and know what you're doing. Problem is most aren't...and don't. It's normally "jack of all" loser ass wannabees that ain't good enough at their chosen trade and want to make money on the side because hey ain't good enough at what they do to make a living.

You "handymen" are ####ing laughable. You just a bunch of unemployable jackasses that couldn't get a job doing anything other than flipping burgers so you take advantage of trusting and uninformed homeowners to their detriment and concurrently #### up the market for all the skilled tradesmen you're stealing work from.

Normally this #### don't piss me off but it's annoying how much time and money I have to invest into marketing and salesmanship to make my company and our abilities stand out from you yahoos. Most customers will never know the difference till they see a real operation work and it's your fault, you piece of ####, low balling hacks. Because of you and the droves of other #######s like you, most home owner's believe your inferior "skills", your uninsured "business", your "I cut trees for my brother one time" "qualifications" are the status quo for our industry.

#### you. You've already ####ed up the market where you live for the legit guys, the least you can do is get the #### off our forum, hang your ####### head down like the lying thief you are and go about your life without bothering us in our house.

:cheers: to that!!!

This is the CL guy in my area, bids really low and in this economy it is having a negative impact on the market

"Tree Removal: Do not pay those outrageous prices these tree companies want to charge you for getting rid of or trimming your tree.
I enjoy climbing and cutting trees. I do this because I enjoy cutting wood. I will only cut exactly what you tell me to cut. I will not
show up with a bunch of heavy equipment. You will be dealing with me and not some hired help to screw things up. I guarantee I will
be the best price you will get. You can keep the wood or I can remove it your choice. Give me a call at 304-596-7210 and ask for
"THE TREE GUY". If for some reason I don't answer please leave message I will call you back as soon as I can.
I get busy doing this sometimes and can't live by the phone. The estimates are completely free, I am not going to charge you to just
come look at a tree. If I can't do the job I will tell you I can't. I absolutely will not do something to endanger
your property. CALL 304-596-7210 TODAY FOR A FREE. NO OBLIGATION, ESTIMATE!!!!!!!!!!! "

Back