Couldn't e-mail this guy....

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Copied from Madsen's site??

"Here is a decription:
Engine Size (Displacement)
3.5 cubic inch or 57 cc
Engine Power measured by Husqvarna
4.4 bhp
Guide Bar Recomendations. In the Northwest, the 357XP is often fitted with a 20" bar although is does have adequate power to pull a 24"bar.

Chain Recomendations. Most professional users equip it with 3/8" pitch chain. We do not recommend the use of 404" on this saw."

Hmmm, I think I've seen this bit somewhere else.
:rolleyes:

<p>I got the same e-mail from the "Holland Supplier", offering to sell me a new 3120 for $410.00. I asked him if he's also got a 60Kw generator unit just for kicks and he said the shipping will be $36.00 for both! riiiiiiiight.....<p/>

I got the same e-mail as everyone else, word for word. It still smells Fishy to me.

Guess what,

I got the same email. I requested an actual pic but of course no mention of it. My big question is if he is from Holland but now in Spain while working witha US dealer then why did he register with ebay on May 30 in Canada. I think I will send him another email.

Bill

I just sent him another eamil asking for an actual pic og both the 357 and the 3120. I also asked why if he is from Holland but now in Spain while working with a US dealer then why did he register with ebay on May 30 in Canada. It will be interesting to see if he has guts to answer.

Bill

i emailed the buyer ,to becareful on ebay. she will have to do the research herself.mite be his wife,who knows.
dang im nosy..
:) ps look at the high bidder,alrite,which one of u is it. never mind ,dont want to know. this mite be called stinging the stinger.i made dat up.:D

Here is his response to the question about why if he is from Holland but now in Spain while working with a US dealer then why did he register with ebay on May 30 in Canada.

Hello again,

Like i told you before i work with a supplier from US and this is my business. I post auction on Ebay to contact more buyers for my saw. So that way i make an auction on Canada. Also i have auction on US, Australia and other country.

Because now i'm in Spain i can't send you a photo because i don't have one with me here.

Now i will wait your message to tell me if you are interested or not.

Thank you
Alen

Now I am not the smartest tree in the forest but what the he" is he saying.

Bill

What is He saying

Bill this man is talking and saying nothing. In no way has he said any thing that any one could take him to court for. He did not even use the word saw in his reply to me. He did say saw. BUT his saw. His saw coud be any type or size saw. No way has he left him self open even on eBay where a buyer could get their MONEY back in court As the saying goes BUYER be ware in business deals:confused:

Good grief

I only read this thread now. But a few days ago I "won" a "brand-new" in "sealed box" Echo CS-510 on eBay for $181. It looked legit to me...but now I'm worried.

The Big Brown Truck is rolling this way even now and the 15 lb package should be here today. I wonder what will be in the box?

cs510

Max if this saw you won on eBay is the seller that I have been biding on his echo saw listing You have no worries You got a deal. When that packages arrives it will be the saw you won--if not it will be the first time that any buyer did not get what the item said it was

3120xp

Well this is it five min to go bid is 601 88. Some one called coyottejj460 is hi bidder. Here is a person that got a steal on a saw or a six hundred dollar unit----Happy or unhappy will be the out come---I hope the buyer get what he paying for

I do not know if it is possible to contact the buyer or not. It would be interesting to see how it transpires. The 357 I believe brought good money.

Bill

Contact Buyer

Ben I e-mailed the buyer of the 3120xp that sold for$601.88. You can e-mail a member of eBay through eBay.
The 357 was purchased for $352.00 by LUWIGEE(1)

I asked the buyer of the 3120xp to e-maim when he got his saw that was a give away priceThat I paid that price for a used one with 36 inch bar

Latest posts

Back