Covid Whistleblowers About Last Year's Fire Assignments

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
In other news, someone needs to take you on a log truck ride to get some newer pictures... I'm all for nostalgia, but I also have a pretty good memory so?
That picture needs to be reviewed each year. Saftey, you know. Reading comprehension, and stuff. Like signs that say DETOUR and have arrows pointing to a road that's just a wee bit longer, but drier than the main road.

You even think about this? Did I not already write about our state had a planning meeting before fire season on how to handle the Covid? And apparently followed their plans? Think about that. Think hard. Thinking can be hard. Really hard so don't overwork yourself or your brain could explode.

View attachment 896995
Don't be so sensitive. The guys screwed up and got what they deserved.
Whiners shouldn't be allowed to use chainsaws.

I shall post....pictures! I have no fire pictures cuz when I went out on crews, we had no idea that digital cameras would exist and I didn't carry a camera cuz of all the dust and the extra weight.

But I got Logging pics.
View attachment 896988
Isn't that a Dogging pic? :laugh:

Love your pupper, wish mine had a useful skill.

maybe she needs to grow a pair then and take the heat by defending her position.
The trolls have returned, I see. Good morning trolls. I don't know how to say that in Norwegian.
acme at landing0001.JPG
Here is a little Kohler yarder. The crew was three guys, 'cept one guy drove the truck when it was time to haul logs to the mill. This was their first yarder adventure and they learned pretty fast for newbies and did OK until they decided to change to occupations with more family friendly hours. I do not like the sound of the Kohler whistle. It is too low pitched and not as happy sounding as the other yarder whistles.

There’s no moving the goalposts, you are just wrong.

Catch the Covid and your chances of survival are exponentially better than if you catch fire. If you are young and healthy your chance of dying from Covid drops exponentially. Fire on the other hand doesn’t discriminate

maybe she needs to grow a pair then and take the heat by defending her position.
I noticed that she resorts to ad hominem attacks and bigotry quite often. Look at this thread. She wanted to know if I ever worked the fire line so she could dismiss my opinion rather than defend her own. And then you have these Simps that show up to defend her :laugh:

I noticed that she resorts to ad hominem attacks and bigotry quite often. Look at this thread. She wanted to know if I ever worked the fire line so she could dismiss my opinion rather than defend her own. And then you have these Simps that show up to defend her :laugh:
Well, from your lack of answers, I shall assume that you have never worked on a fire crew and are an immigrant to Warshington from California. I tend to dismiss any armchair experts if they have no experience in activities like fire fighting or forestry. It's another Unless You Were There, You Don't Understand things.

And, to assume if one has "a pair" (of what? Lungs, kidneys, ovaries?) which I assume means that male brain between the legs, but it wasn't specified as such, one is an expert? That's pretty sad.

The Barbie Saw With Stones0001.JPG

Well, from your lack of answers, I shall assume that you have never worked on a fire crew and are an immigrant to Warshington from California. I tend to dismiss any armchair experts if they have no experience in activities like fire fighting or forestry. It's another Unless You Were There, You Don't Understand things.

And, to assume if one has "a pair" (of what? Lungs, kidneys, ovaries?) which I assume means that male brain between the legs, but it wasn't specified as such, one is an expert? That's pretty sad.

View attachment 897054
Immigrant ? perhaps you intended migrate ? :popcorn2:

View attachment 897054
posts a thread, others disagree with her and make comments relative to what she originally posted and she doesn't like it so she posts pictures of other people working

stomps around like a little girl not getting her way when she wanted to talk about a problem that "nobody" can relate to.

what a joke

Hey slowp. I have no fire experience and little logging experience so I have nothing to add. Just wanted to say hello and hope you are enjoying retirement. Did you get a new puppy? Can't remember if you did or not. Anyway please keep posting logging pics. Good stuff.

adverse2.JPG
Just a push...Not a push me pull me so things weren't too bad for the truck drivers. I think it went to a push me pull me operation later on because I seem to remember a skidder with flames shooting out the exhaust pulling trucks up the road. It wasn't fire season so flames shooting out was merely entertainment.

View attachment 897054
You don’t remember do you? I understand now. Enjoy your retirement and keep sharing logging pics. But I have to say if you’re going to put a Barbie next to a Stihl it better be a Bob Mackie.

Take care

Back