Craigslist deal of a lifetime

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not a chance in the world that I would rent any of my saws. The cheapest would be $400 deposit and $100 a day if I were to rent them out. My gas, oil and a two hour lesson on running it would also be mandatory.

Well thats a clever way to get rid of one of those saws. Beats tossing them in the woods.

My Homelite was $40 and I own it. Of course it's a real Homelite. Hopefully if a person rents the Chicom garbage they test start it BEFORE handing over their money. I have a feeling the saw is already trashed and he's trying to scam someone so he can buy a new one.

Given what part of town it is in, it would probably be your last deal in this lifetime... Petersburg Pike is not where I would spend my spare time.

I also seen that the other day whyle browsing richmond. I did get a nice ms460 for 120 bucks tho. Put a meteor top end on it and its good to go. So for 250 I got a really nice 460. Some kid in motoca had it.

One good deal I had with Craig's list

A few years ago I bought a fiberglass Brand FX utility topper for my pickup on Craigslaist. It has been a great purchase however, my former Kapheided topper has been on sawhorses in our garage; it has not been sold due to the weak economy.

I also seen that the other day whyle browsing richmond. I did get a nice ms460 for 120 bucks tho. Put a meteor top end on it and its good to go. So for 250 I got a really nice 460. Some kid in motoca had it.

So that was you that beat me to Matoaca ! . . .

If you browse CL often you will see this Kenny Newtons ads come up. The ads are always some over the top proposal. He has gotten some hilarious feedback ads posted.

He wanted 300 for it. Said it ran good. Get there iys no muffler on it and piston is scored. Got a meteor top end on it last fri and running great and then tank leak. So for 125 saw 90 tank new and 130 for top end I got avery good condition 460. Guess I cant complain to much.

He wanted 300 for it. Said it ran good. Get there iys no muffler on it and piston is scored. Got a meteor top end on it last fri and running great and then tank leak. So for 125 saw 90 tank new and 130 for top end I got avery good condition 460. Guess I cant complain to much.

Yeah, I was wondering how you got it so cheap when he was asking 3 for it. I emailed him and he got back to me right away but I was asleep. He seemed anxious. When I got back to him he said it was gone. As Paul Harvey would say " Now I know the rest of the story ".
Congratulations on finding a good deal !

If you need to install an invisible dog fence, that would not be too bad of a deal for a trencher.

If it runs when returned, you would get 35 back, correct?

Latest posts

Back