crane and i doing our thing

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
some of the hardest cuts to make for a new gm are storm damage under pressure and crane picks being set down under pressure. just a heads up.

Thank you...Luckily, I won't be doing alot of the cutting around the crane...The boss has a handle on that, and even if I knew enough to do the deed...I think he would enjoy it more.

Dang blue frog, I bet with a camera you could post some cool pics-huh? :)
Jeff

Not my pics of the blue frog, or the one on the cover of my group...my frogs need work as you can plainly see, but they're what I like. Memories, (sniff).

The pics of the tree by the house are mine so far, but am looking forward to taking them as well when it comes down and the boss is up there for the crane...
I try to take alot of "action" pics, and not so much, when he is up in a tree; someday you may see some, but don't hold your breath...hacking is not one of my skills, so until he posts them (and they aren't bad shots) you will just have to take the photographer's word for it.

Thank you...Luckily, I won't be doing alot of the cutting around the crane...The boss has a handle on that, and even if I knew enough to do the deed...I think he would enjoy it more.

No worries....I'll be glad to handle all the ground cutting. :cheers: You can use my saddle and gear to set slings and make the tall cuts. :jawdrop:

Unless you want to ride down with each piece and do all the cutting...

No worries....I'll be glad to handle all the ground cutting. :cheers: You can use my saddle and gear to set slings and make the tall cuts. :jawdrop:

Unless you want to ride down with each piece and do all the cutting...

Now, we covered this before...willing to go up, but one step at a time.
Bwana must teach vine swingin' afor egor takes the leap...

Not waiting to get that monster down.

lol.....

Just trying to shine a lil light on the fact that unless you want Brad to come in and help, you will be the guy doing the ground cutting...so best to utilize all the years of crane experience on here that you can.

lol.....

Just trying to shine a lil light on the fact that unless you want Brad to come in and help, you will be the guy doing the ground cutting...so best to utilize all the years of crane experience on here that you can.

Like I don't have enough to read already...long night ahead...

I doubt anyone is trying to impress you and furthermore I don't think anyone has seen any proof through pictures of any of your work. Fire some up right now boy. Let's see what you got.:bringit:

Heres a real crane , with my old partner and I doing our thing
picture.php
picture.php
And me two weeks ago making it snow lol

Last edited:
And by the time you get a ride to every pick-point (lucky guy) I would have been there already, yawning probably.

it ain't crane work if you not getting the free ride brother but a better question to ask is why the hell would you want to be in the tree when you can be on the ground doing something else?

did a busted up dying poplar today on the golf course and a 50+ inch red oak. poplar butt weighed 14k. you trying to tell me the trees we do are small reg? cmon man. we got a 375hp JD grapple chipper and a 38ton altec. we specialize in big and nasty.

you should fly your ass over here to beantown and bring them cameras with ya. show you what production crane climbing is all about. we'd have some damn good fun, reg. i'd even let you run my climbing saw (full wrap 372 with a little mod to her) its a flat out nasty saw reg. i am breaking in a 460 magnum as we speak. good times man.

stay safe.

Dam! What do we have here? Reg coming out of his shell? Well its about time! Speak your mind man, we are all friends here... somewhat.

Dam! What do we have here? Reg coming out of his shell? Well its about time! Speak your mind man, we are all friends here... somewhat.

old saying..."familiarity breeds contempt". What we're working on here is respect. Friendship may be an incidental occurrence. :cheers:

it ain't crane work if you not getting the free ride brother but a better question to ask is why the hell would you want to be in the tree when you can be on the ground doing something else?

did a busted up dying poplar today on the golf course and a 50+ inch red oak. poplar butt weighed 14k. you trying to tell me the trees we do are small reg? cmon man. we got a 375hp JD grapple chipper and a 38ton altec. we specialize in big and nasty.

you should fly your ass over here to beantown and bring them cameras with ya. show you what production crane climbing is all about. we'd have some damn good fun, reg. i'd even let you run my climbing saw (full wrap 372 with a little mod to her) its a flat out nasty saw reg. i am breaking in a 460 magnum as we speak. good times man.

stay safe.

Are you still yackin fella lol.

Production climbing? Ive production climbed for 60-70 tree companies, 3 countries, 20 years….and no they didn’t all fire me. Where you been?

Do you seriously believe you could show me something? I wish you would, it would probably be a lot less painful than this conversation.

All I did was offer Beastmaster some honest advice, and you pop up (a stranger to me) with some nasty undermining comment, inappropriate to the topic.

Now we can carry on barking like dogs either side of a fence that they cant get over, or we can just get along. What ya say, are we cool?

Yea I said that hes gay , and any half decent climber can be productive with a crane and that made his hair stand up straight and i think he reported my post but I'm not sure , he's a baby plain and simple but I didn't want him to leave just change his panties..Which I still will say to anyone A CRANE MAKES TREE WORK EASY

So much for your retirement , and Do you have something for me too, and I'm not 3K miles away?

probably a swift kick in the testicles. i missed this first post of yours.

minus the statement in bold you are wrong in every which way. i understand you are half retarded and i accept that of you so no hard feelings. also why would i report a post?

you got any pics that might impress someone?

probably a swift kick in the testicles. i missed this first post of yours.

minus the statement in bold you are wrong in every which way. i understand you are half retarded and i accept that of you so no hard feelings. also why would i report a post?

you got any pics that might impress someone?

Thats funny that you wanna kick me in the testicles , thats what chicks do , hopefully your kidding but probably not and as far as impressing you I don't care if your impressed at my pics neither am I ,Its my job ,impressive is something that isn't the norm , but to you that little 60 ton or that 38 ton must the highlight of your tree career, whoopty doo so whats next , you gonna hunt me down and kick me, Oh and by the way you did run and cry...:cry: Oh and if you wanna learn some crane work I'll teach ya a thing or twenty see I have done your job and I have done jobs that would probably make a queer like you sit in the truck ,and by the way I am just kidding about the queer thing queers actually are funny ...Slow your next video down so we can check out the turn times.. seems like the sun was moving right quick Hey when you look at your pride and joy tomorrow morning remember I used cranes like that to put the real crane together 250 tons and up the pill was heavier than the trees you pic...

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back