crane and i doing our thing

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Last edited:
Nice vids. Do most of your jobs have access this good. I have trouble finding a spot to park our truck and chipper let alone a crane and a descent drop zone. Are the majority of your removals crane assisted? I think I may need to relocate after watching those vids. Keep up the good work.

Last edited:
Nice vids. Do most of your jobs have access this good. I have trouble finding a spot to park our truck and chipper let alone a crane and a descent drop zone. Are the majority of your removals crane assisted? I think I may need to relocate after watching those vids. Keep up the good work.

if you got your cdl A you are more than welcome to come over and bang out work. whats your specialty climb wise? you a takedown tactician or a pruning artiste'?

take your popcorn back to provincetown ya fag.

What are you and Sparkles planning?

mds might have me a crane buzzie to attend to. hopefully my man gots his sell'n shoes on! blakesmaster looks to trying to get himself in on the action as well. that'd be a sweet little gig right there.

if you got your cdl A you are more than welcome to come over and bang out work. whats your specialty climb wise? you a takedown tactician or a pruning artiste'?

take your popcorn back to provincetown ya fag.

mds might have me a crane buzzie to attend to. hopefully my man gots his sell'n shoes on! blakesmaster looks to trying to get himself in on the action as well. that'd be a sweet little gig right there.

A take down tactician , laughable

holden. i am on the crane crew but we also have another crew that will do crane removals 2-4 days a week as well. on the non crane days they are out doing bucket work (2010 75ft hiranger international 4x4) formerly known as B crew they now go by X crew....yup its on the paper work. lol

we get the nightmare setups for sure. its not always wide open, city work is a pain in the stick.

isn't it past your bedtime, eddie?

I can't stay away from a car wreck either , maybe I'll come up and work for a week two but something non formal like a ground guy , I just want to see you in action so I can say that you truly are a dult with proof whatta think?

i don't think you'd be able to wrap your mind around the greatness that is marquis tree, eddie.

only those with a true love for all that is the beauty of a crane assisted tree removal can appreciate what they'd see. i don't think you got it in you, eddie.

hate to say it.

you get that pony motor sorted out?

Latest posts

Back