Crying the blues.......

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:agree2:

+1....I'm tearing down a project and have verified the parts. GF "cleans up" and now a part that was in mint condition is now broken. :censored: Always seems to be a mystery how it got that way!

This does'nt happen that often. The Queen leaves my things alone, and I hers. Most of the time. I do throw her shoes and boots into the backyard when I trip over them coming into the garage, AKA "My Space". I usually sleep on the couch then too.:deadhorse:

Just wait till you see your daughters new necklace.

This is what scares me the most. My girls go to a private school here in Richmond. We sacrifice a lot to do this. My oldest has a slight difficulty with math and paying attention. Anyway, they both came to me in the past few week, and said they want to know about piercings and what a "Goth" is. My youngest says that their jewelry is cool. So, how do you handle that one? I will ask if my youngest is making a necklace, I promise!

I generally lose the little spring that goes under the lever in the carburetor when I rebuild. By the way, don't ever put the spring in carburetor cleaner! I did that some time ago and made it disappear.

Yes, they make nice little projectiles, don't they??????

Back