CT Arboriculture Exam

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MJZTree

Reaction score
Hello,

I recently moved from Maine to Connecticut so I have to get re-licensed in CT. I don't think that I will have much trouble passing the exam, however I wanted to ask if the CT exam is similar to Maine.

Basically we took an exam, pretty straight forward and if you know your stuff you pass. Than, they would have us tie a few knots and identify several trees looking at pictures. It was very easy. Can anyone shed some light on the difficulty of the Connecticut examination.

Abor exam

Check out the CT DEEP website it has pretty much everything your asking answered. Good Luck

Tree ID yes and general tree knowledge but you have to know insects, decease, treatments, fertilizer and pesticides ETC.

Last edited:
Ahh Connecticut. Love that state. I grew up there and first learned groundie work there during my summer breaks in college. I may move back someday and join you guys! Get away from the traffic and nuttiness in Californy.

Good luck to you with your exam! Sounds like it might be harder than the ISA CA exam heheh. Seriously! There wasn't even tree ID.

Latest posts

Back