cut some wood today

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Deer Assassin

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
well technically my wood cutting season has been over since late feb but we have had some bad storms and my bud had a 60 foot 22 inch diameter red oak fall in his yard and todays high was like 50

so i said i would come over he had been limbing it with his wal mart poulan i got there and whipped out the 041 fb and the 6401 and i can can say is dang
the 041 ran so good but my hands would go numb so i would cut about 5 cuts with one and switch to the other just because

needless to say they were impressed nothing like cutting with a good saw or saws

Glad you got out to cut; we had rain and high winds all day. I'm trying to start a new season since I had to sit out the winter. I don't know how long I'll last with the heat, bugs, brairs and snakes. Ron

Glad you got out to cut; we had rain and high winds all day. I'm trying to start a new season since I had to sit out the winter. I don't know how long I'll last with the heat, bugs, brairs and snakes. Ron

I can handle it all except for the snakes!!! I hate snakes. There not to bad if I see them, but I don't like sneaking up on them.

Latest posts

Back