Cutting in high winds,any tips?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nah, I really don't think your making it up. I just wanna see the Video.

Capturing and digitizing video is similar to copying VHS tapes. You plug colored wires into the video source – your video player and tape or movie camera. The other ends of the wires go to the back of your computer, into the video capture card, usb port, or firewire port.

http://cart.all4sourcing.com/1ch-usb-audiovideo-capture-device-p-3151.html?currency=USD

1-Ch. USB Audio/Video Capture Device Model: A4-A4S-05395$12.94
Specifications:

Includes Ulead Video Studio 10.0 SE DVD
USB 2.0 interface requires no external power supply
Captures video though USB 2.0 interface
Supports brightness, contrast, hue, and saturation control
Plug & play
Support for all video formats: record in DVD+/-R/RW, DVD+/-VR, and DVD-Video
Compatible with internet conferencing
Complies with Universal Serial Bus Specification Rev. 2.0.
Supports NTSC, PAL, SECAM video format
Video input: one RCA composite, one S-Video.
Audio input: stereo audio
Dimensions: 95 x 24 x 16mm
NTSC: 720 x 480, 30fps
PAL: 720 x 576, 25fps
Supports Windows Vista 32bit, 64bit
Warranty period: Six months
In retail packaging
Standard Certification:

CE
Individual Unit Packages Include:

USB video adapter x 1
User manual x 1
CD driver x 1

I have one very similar to this works great, I find the best results are playing thru the camera rather than the converter for regular VHS.

if you were closer I could capture this tape for you, I still have a few I need to do out of my own recordings, Im sure thankful for the newer cameras no converting needed.

Never tried it before,but it looks promising.Im going to check with a buddy of mine,I think he already has a capture card.Never thought about it before.

Another great story, love riding, want to get into enduro someday when I have time. Besides the cops and pissed off people complaining about bikes and quads its hard to find someone who want to go riding around here, guess I scare the **** of of them... the trails can sucks if you not in the mood or new. I used to get scared on some thing's people dragged me threw, now its just full throttle and hope for the best. One place I used to go to had huge drop offs and the trails were tight as you bars, couldn't get my quad threw it but had a blast on my bike. Was a one way trail, 10ft drops and rocky inclines you cant turn around.

One part in particular was almost really steep and long with lots of rock and it had just rained. 1/2 way up got thrown off the bike and was runnign/ getting dragged by the bike doing a wheelie... my buddy was at the top almost pissing his pants, after i pushed his ass up the hill with him shooting rock's and dirt at my face.

Ok I'm done... for now. Want to get a street legal enudo so i can go to any trails legally.

Didn't read all 8 pages but did you do the job? I want to see that Video

Latest posts

Back