Dancing With the Devil

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
250 honda

this is Aaron Cahoon Running a honda 250 that hid dad built I think he was running it on alkie

Last edited:
500 honda

this is Mr.Cahoon running his 500 in Morton Wash:D

Last edited:
great videos I was wandering if you had any realy old ones so we can see how the sport has changed thanks

Old video

Hello macman sorry dont have any real old stuff, just stuff from when i started.

Do they stil cut em like the cut Jim did ontop of the log. I might need a neew pair of boots for that cut.

Big Cuts

Glad you guys like the video:D City Boy we dont cut any that big anymore:( Wish we did:D D. Harvey making big cut

Last edited:
big logs

some shows still have big logs I have raced on logs as big as 53 inches diameter and at that show you had to use no larger than a 32 inch bar thats what brings out the cutters I think that out of 14 peaple only 5 droped the disk everybody else made curly fries I think a show sould have a challange to it like a bore cut then down out and back to the top and match your cut up to your bore cut

Well here's a few shots of the wrok being done for my 6cube saw for next year. This one is the cylinder getting ready to be cut in the jig.

Cahoon didn't want this one shown but I say screw him he's just a whiner anyway. You can see the eye for detail here getting it ready for the cut.

Last edited:
Finished next I will post some pics as he get's ready to cut for the head. If you look you can get an idea of what it takes to make a head for a race saw.

Latest posts

Back