Dealer or omline for Husky's???

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
zzrcanuck, if I buy a new 357 I don't know if I should go with a .325 or 3/8 chain. I want which ever one is going to work better. If I buy used I guess I'll use which ever one comes on the saw.......at least at first until I get it figured out! :)

NYH1 said:
zzrcanuck, if I buy a new 357 I don't know if I should go with a .325 or 3/8 chain. I want which ever one is going to work better. If I buy used I guess I'll use which ever one comes on the saw.......at least at first until I get it figured out! :)
My $.02 would be 3/8ths. The 3/8ths is easier to sharpen to me and holds up better than the smaller .325. Regardless if you buy a 357XP (or a 372XP) be sure to keep a lemon in your pocket. You'll need that to take that great big crazy smile off of your face once you fire your new saw up and lay into some wood!:D

Urbicide said:
My $.02 would be 3/8ths. The 3/8ths is easier to sharpen to me and holds up better than the smaller .325. Regardless if you buy a 357XP (or a 372XP) be sure to keep a lemon in your pocket. You'll need that to take that great big crazy smile off of your face once you fire your new saw up and lay into some wood!:D
Thanks for the info! :cheers:

NYH1 said:

I have the 3/8 chain, I also find it easier to sharpen than the .325

Back