Last days of the 395 XP?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
$1020 for the 395 is a good deal. I may have posted earlier that Safford doesn’t charge shipping but I was mistaken, it was about $20. A 395 w/28” b&c was 1141.84 total. So about $120 for the b&c.

They are still available in Canada they are on husqvarna s website but I don't see them on the USA web site. I got one because of price.
Out of curiosity I looked at the USA site. I’m still seeing it. I remember there was a big scare a couple of years ago too. Hopefully it’ll blow over again. There were accounts of dealers saying the same things then.

I guess it wouldn’t be any surprise though with the newer replacements out for over a year. I guess we’ll see.

I just looked at my invoices.
The (4) 395's I bought in April of 2022 were $1040 delivered.
The (4) 395's I bought in January of 2023 were $1050 delivered.
Now through Labor Day Bruce has 395's at $1000 plus shipping which is even cheaper
As for the 592 it is at $1100 and I am betting a dollar to a donut the shipping is that standard $20.

Any other questions?
which site is bruce which i can get the 395 for 1000 even?

Out of curiosity I looked at the USA site. I’m still seeing it. I remember there was a big scare a couple of years ago too. Hopefully it’ll blow over again. There were accounts of dealers saying the same things then.

I guess it wouldn’t be any surprise though with the newer replacements out for over a year. I guess we’ll see.
Interesting I didn't see it three a few months ago.

Its false. come on Billy! You pulled the same BS with me on the same saw and from the same seller!
@CobraChevelle What did I say that was false, please explain. I believe you might be a bit lost. You seem to be disgruntled about something. It might be best to go run a saw and relax. Life is way too short to be an angry and disgruntled ole fart.

$1020 for the 395 is a good deal. I may have posted earlier that Safford doesn’t charge shipping but I was mistaken, it was about $20. A 395 w/28” b&c was 1141.84 total. So about $120 for the b&c.
The $1000 plus $20 should be the total price to your door on a 395 PHO. You can ask Bruce to confirm.

Guy I know bought 395 yesterday at his dealers 1175 out the door.

@Red97 Joe put all these on dyno stock to compare them.

The local guys felling all use these 94 95 with 20" to 24" dropping the hardwoods too. Very common even south of me talking with Nate he said what they run there too.

My local guy told me he wants freaking torque and not mess around.

Some I take care of for him.

dyno395.jpg
h394395.jpg

Just so you know full wrap kits back in stock. Picked one up this week. Under 50 shipped.

Husky does that 20% off sale every year. Ebels in MI and NY dealer ended theirs on 6th. Bruce at HLsupply FL sale ended on the 4th. All prices didnt include shipping. All 3 were same prices so shop around.

h395fwkkk.jpgh395fwkk.jpeg

Latest posts

Back