Last days of the 395 XP?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stantonizm

ArboristSite Member
Reaction score
I saw a post last week about Husqvarna having a 20% sale and decided to look into adding a 395XP to the stable before they get phased out. Saw that some of the online dealers had really good deals going this week, so I called my local shop to see what he could do. He said he was out of stock and had recently had the opportunity to order more 395's, but thought it was a last call from the distributor and didn't think he could get them now and recommended just ordering online.

Anyway, was just wondering if they were actually finally phasing them out, or if the dealer just didn't want to deal with it. Side note, if you shop some of the more unusual bar length combos right now, you can get a 395 w/ b&c and a 6-pack of oil (to extend the warranty) for under $1200 shipped, which seemed pretty good.

My understanding is they don't make the emissions standards also the 3130 is about done as well no? I read that online somewhere or I think I did it was the middle of the night.

Glad I’ve got one. Lovely saw. I’ll probably try to get in on another if they are going away. Not interested in a 93cc autotune strat.

That’s kinda how the dealer sounded. He had 592’s and could get them, but wasn’t sure if he could order more 395s even if he wanted.

That’s kinda how the dealer sounded. He had 592’s and could get them, but wasn’t sure if he could order more 395s even if he wanted.
They are still available in Canada they are on husqvarna s website but I don't see them on the USA web site. I got one because of price.

Latest posts

Back