Decided I'm done cutting wood-maybe forever

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
(I think) Part of the dooms day theories from the Mayan calendar comes from the fact that their calendar counts down. Each interval of time gets progressively shorter till time runs out.

Regression isn't a natural part of evolution. To me it makes sense that once the clock stops ticking it will start to run backwards, continuing on as it had before, just in reverse. The time intervals between differing stages of progression getting longer and longer.

If I am wrong who will be here to care ? If I am right , who cares ?

Last edited:
Was out cutting today and I got to thinking:

The last two nights I've come home from work and shows on the history channel are about the apocalypse and both are talking about the end times and how that is going to happen on Dec 21, 2012. Cosmic alignment, Nostrodomus, Mayan calander and stuff.

Well I've got enough wood cut to last me till then so since the world is coming to an end, why bother cutting any more wood.:( :( :(

Then the thought passed, revved the saw up and layed into another nice piece of American Elm.:chainsaw: :greenchainsaw:

Forget the predictions & get on with each second alloted to you.
Maybe all those seers would have lived longer if they weren't so bummed out about the future:dizzy:

Latest posts

Back