Dennis Cahoon

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Marky Mark

Hell's Kitchen Trapper
Reaction score
Poor little stunt midget has an infected hip that he had replaced. He's got a temp in now and lucky him in 6 weeks they put another one in. I'll never get my 2100 LOL

An infected hip? Never heard of that. You sure he just didn't fark up your saw and is currently moving to a new location where you can't find him? :)

Ian

Hope he gets better, in the mean time he should spend more time on AS so we can all learn something from him.

Good Luck Dennis

Man that sucks!!! Guess he wont be running much of anythig for a while!!!

Get to going better Dennis, come tear it up on here when you are bored, and bed ridden!! I'm sure you can find someone to entertain you:monkey:

Hang in there Dennis.... tough hand to play. I had surgery on knee and it got infected. I can't imagine a hip.

I'm betting the batch of JB-WELD they mixed up got contaminated! hahahahhahahaha! sorry, but I couldn't resist

Wishing you a speedy recovery; we dont want you grumpier then usual:greenchainsaw:

Last edited:
He won't be doing anything for at least 3 months. He was just about crying when I spoke to him right after getting home. To boot he's sleeping in his lazy boy. I was laughing all while he was telling me this. If you want to cheer him up here's his email [email protected]

All the best.

Surgury is no fun and infections are less than that, wishing a speedy recovery and good physical therapy sessions, if there are such things:dizzy:

Surgury is no fun and infections are less than that, wishing a speedy recovery and good physical therapy sessions, if there are such things:dizzy:

Yikes, this is a real risk. That has got to be no fun at all. Hang in there Dennis!
Yer in my prayers for sure for sure.

It is so weird that they just take it out and treat the infection, then put another one back in. But my boss's boss had that with a knee, and he's fine now, but it was a good bit of fuss for a while

My prayers are with you Dennis!

Scary stuff, no BS there, I have a cousin that got a titanium hip because of a bike crash. Very few complications, and doing wonderfully now! There making them as good as a bikesaw I hear.

Hope you get a surgeon that watches Monster Garage! :cheers:

We'll just have to get Gypho to do the cutting on Dennis. Backwoods style.

hee, hee,

maybe that why he is in the shape he is now. already tried that, been there, done that.

I hope you recover quicker than those 500cc saws cut hang in there.

didnt you ever hear running those bigbores is hard on the hips.

GWS Dennis!

Back